The British Construction Equipment Forum

The British Construction Equipment Forum (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/index.php)
-   Situations Vacant / Post your CV (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   norwich or local (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7304)

tinydigger 12-05-2015 09:29 PM

norwich or local

I know this is a bit of a long shot but maybe someone can help me out. I am looking for a new job with in a 90 mins drive of Norwich I know I have no tickets or any sort and only experience of using machines in a farm based environment but I am willing to do anything outside be it farm work to labouring on private sites. I am currently working as a driver for a hire company and I have to be honest I hate it the job is not what I signed on for and they are pushing me for more each day. I am having to cut back on the distance I can work as my mother has been diagnosed with cancer this year so need to stay localish in case she needs me for hospital transport. I know last year I missed out on a fantastic job with trax and will be forever grateful for his trust in me. Thanks for reading lads and any help or advice or even piss take (as we all need a laugh)is more then welcome ;):D

Tiny (andy)

Pecall 12-05-2015 09:37 PM

Re: norwich or local

HI Andy, don't know of anything offhand but I'll keep my ears open for ya.

tinydigger 12-05-2015 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pecall (Post 120313)
HI Andy, don't know of anything offhand but I'll keep my ears open for ya.

cheers Pecall anything has to be better then what i am doing now ;) my man problem is the fact from 18 to 26 i worked at a local airport so all my training in big equipment don't count as no formal tickets then went in to farm work so again no tickets just he is the machine do this and this and away you go :D

mogman 12-05-2015 09:42 PM

Bit to far away for you I'm in Northwich sorry Big Feller:(

You would make a great ballast on the back of my truck :eek::D

tinydigger 12-05-2015 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mogman (Post 120315)
You would make a great ballast on the back of my truck

the spelling is close enough couldnt you get lost on the sat nav :D

never thought of that one we got a lot of big lifts going on round this way could sit on the ass end of the cranes all day :p:D

diggerjones 12-05-2015 10:36 PM

Would there be any opportunities to starting out on your own? Digger driving, tractor driving, logging, gardening etc. I'm near mog so no use also. Good luck

tinydigger 12-05-2015 10:54 PM

that is something I have thought about diggerjones and I am looking in to it as well as for a full time employed job just need to find that foot in the door if you get me

diggerjones 12-05-2015 11:04 PM

I got layed off from being a digger/truck driver. Mates of mine said I should have a go on my own. I started labouring, digger /truck driving for other people then picked a few of my own jobs up.