The British Construction Equipment Forum

The British Construction Equipment Forum (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/index.php)
-   Commercial Vehicles (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   p.p o`connors.heavy haulage (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1351)

gratman 05-01-2014 06:04 PM

Re: p.p o`connors.heavy haulage
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by michael (Post 93142)
thank you very much gratman.

Your welcome great read mate very interesting i must say!!! How's the lad going om with the kobelco/engcon that was on here that went on his own!!! Hope everything worked out for him not heard anything of him in a while??? How do like ya scania a mate of mine run's alot of them (shirley's transport) i bet you've seen them about?? But i see he's just taken a few new volvo's be interesting to see how he get's on with them as he was all volvo's now scania's virtually now volvo' making a come back in his fleet??? Time will tell!!!

Shaun;)

michael 05-01-2014 07:29 PM

Re: p.p o`connors.heavy haulage
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gratman (Post 93363)
Your welcome great read mate very interesting i must say!!! How's the lad going om with the kobelco/engcon that was on here that went on his own!!! Hope everything worked out for him not heard anything of him in a while??? How do like ya scania a mate of mine run's alot of them (shirley's transport) i bet you've seen them about?? But i see he's just taken a few new volvo's be interesting to see how he get's on with them as he was all volvo's now scania's virtually now volvo' making a come back in his fleet??? Time will tell!!!

Shaun;)

talking to the rev a couple of days ago, he`s doing alright. know one of the lads at Shirley called phil think his brother works for that pole from leek.

gratman 05-01-2014 09:43 PM

Re: p.p o`connors.heavy haulage
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by michael (Post 93378)
talking to the rev a couple of days ago, he`s doing alright. know one of the lads at Shirley called phil think his brother works for that pole from leek.

The pole in leek is no longer in leek (IAE) have moved big outfit now and make quality products!!! Glad rev is going on ok about time he put some photo's up of his new girl??? The only phil i know there has been there years and has a scania v8 like your's!!!:cool:;)

Shaun

michael 08-01-2014 08:05 PM

Re: p.p o`connors.heavy haulage
 
4 Attachment(s)
moved these from gainsborough to wincham

d4c24a 08-01-2014 08:42 PM

Re: p.p o`connors.heavy haulage
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by michael (Post 93567)
moved these from gainsborough to wincham

the ones from the select sale ,nice pictures , do you know who has brought them ,Brookhouse ?

michael 08-01-2014 09:11 PM

Re: p.p o`connors.heavy haulage
 
believe they went to Liverpool docks. for shipping to Canada.

Exmayor 08-01-2014 09:27 PM

Re: p.p o`connors.heavy haulage
 
Gra

Roger has got enough to play with and put through his workshops without buying more Daz

d4c24a 08-01-2014 09:31 PM

Re: p.p o`connors.heavy haulage
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Exmayor (Post 93590)
Gra

Roger has got enough to play with and put through his workshops without buying more Daz

yes i understand he has the biggest hire fleet in the world , have seen some of his in pictures on jobs in the states :)

michael 21-01-2014 10:11 PM

Re: p.p o`connors.heavy haulage
 
6 Attachment(s)
before and after.

Pecall 21-01-2014 10:16 PM

Re: p.p o`connors.heavy haulage
 
A fresh coat of paint, or two certainly make a difference.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.