The British Construction Equipment Forum

The British Construction Equipment Forum (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/index.php)
-   Forum Requests (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Christmas Present - vBulletin 5 inc Mobile interface (http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7749)

Traxcavator. 17-05-2016 07:28 PM

Re: Christmas Present - vBulletin 5 inc Mobile interface

Sean if you really think Julian has always got more important things to do than than fix the picture sizing thing then i will fuck like you did when he did something you didn't like.
Thing is mate I wont bother coming back. He started this thread so I doubt your right and I hope your not !! I have no interest whatsoever in running a fucking forum but I still make time as a company owner to help others on this board ...... the credit goes to Julian as forum owner not me so if your right i will go because i will find that unbelievably selfish and ignorant !!!

JD450A 17-05-2016 07:41 PM

Post some old storys again Sean!!!

As for the forum, I must say it seems disappointing. Whilst I agree there are probably better things for Julian to do with his time it is also very sad that the forum seems to be Withering away to fuck all due to neglect... The real Crux is that short term we will lose a few members.... Long term the forum will die! Realistically it wouldn't be a big job to setup a new forum elsewhere and if the members shifted over to make it a popular and worthwhile forum the Income from advertising could feasibly keep it funded!

It will be very sad if it disappears but ultimately if the issues continue to go unresolved that is what will happen, it'll fade into the ether :(

Guest1 17-05-2016 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traxcavator. (Post 138955)
Sean if you really think Julian has always got more important things to do than than fix the picture sizing thing then i will fuck like you did when he did something you didn't like.
Thing is mate I wont bother coming back. He started this thread so I doubt your right and I hope your not !! I have no interest whatsoever in running a fucking forum but I still make time as a company owner to help others on this board ...... the credit goes to Julian as forum owner not me so if your right i will go because i will find that unbelievably selfish and ignorant !!!

I was just giving the newer members an insight to how things tend to run Tim as they may not know,I'm only trying to shine some light on it for them.Any way you pissed off before and came back a couple of times before like me,not as many as Eddiebackblade granted but one or two !:rolleyes:

Traxcavator. 17-05-2016 07:46 PM

I have never met anyone yet that is so busy 365 days a year 24 hrs every day inclusive of sleep and eating, that can't fit in things they have obligated themselves to.

Traxcavator. 17-05-2016 07:54 PM

No sean I didn't piss off i said i would and probably would have a couple of times. I got PMs asking me not too and to be honest it was only over sill things and was quite immature of me. I appreciate you are trying to help and are acting as a friend and messenger. I am saying that if what you are saying has substance then I will find it disrespectful to the long standing members who like your self made this forum what it is today. If we the 6 hadn't stuck it out it would not have survived and that, I am sure !!

Guest1 17-05-2016 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD450A (Post 138960)
Post some old storys again Sean!!!

As for the forum, I must say it seems disappointing. Whilst I agree there are probably better things for Julian to do with his time it is also very sad that the forum seems to be Withering away to fuck all due to neglect... The real Crux is that short term we will lose a few members.... Long term the forum will die! Realistically it wouldn't be a big job to setup a new forum elsewhere and if the members shifted over to make it a popular and worthwhile forum the Income from advertising could feasibly keep it funded!

It will be very sad if it disappears but ultimately if the issues continue to go unresolved that is what will happen, it'll fade into the ether :(

Everything will die sooner or later Rory,its just a case of how and when.I don't know what the answer is,may be it will end up as it started with a handful of loony's arguing ? The fun was drained out of the forum by newcomers demanding political correctness but still wanting to ride on the waves of how it was I find and it was all down hill from there for me.But I'm still a member and look and post if I can....but no one is interested in old junk on here anymore so its difficult.

d4c24a 17-05-2016 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guest1 (Post 138964)
Everything will die sooner or later Rory,its just a case of how and when.I don't know what the answer is,may be it will end up as it started with a handful of loony's arguing ? The fun was drained out of the forum by newcomers demanding political correctness but still wanting to ride on the waves of how it was I find and it was all down hill from there for me.But I'm still a member and look and post if I can....but no one is interested in old junk on here anymore so its difficult.

Do you mean i will die oneday :eek:

Guest1 17-05-2016 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traxcavator. (Post 138963)
No sean I didn't piss off i said i would and probably would have a couple of times. I got PMs asking me not too and to be honest it was only over sill things and was quite immature of me. I appreciate you are trying to help and are acting as a friend and messenger. I am saying that if what you are saying has substance then I will find it disrespectful to the long standing members who like your self made this forum what it is today. If we the 6 hadn't stuck it out it would not have survived and that, I am sure !!

Stop it,I'll be reaching for the hankies soon :(

Guest1 17-05-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4c24a (Post 138965)
Do you mean i will die oneday :eek:

Yes Graham I do,and I want you to sit down for this one !...there is no Santa clause :eek:

d4c24a 17-05-2016 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guest1 (Post 138969)
Yes Graham I do,and I want you to sit down for this one !...there is no Santa clause :eek:

Nah now i know your lying , everyone knows santas real :D