Thread: The End
View Single Post
  #5   IP: 2.103.118.130
Old 11-07-2015, 09:12 PM
Knight of the East

Default Re: The End

Was only discussing this with Tom (exc@8) a couple of weeks ago,
Now I don't much about running forums but it must cost something let alone time, so for the life of me can't understand what the boss gets out of it,it would be a shame for it to fail there are other machine forums but I for one like it here made a few contacts and friends

We have been here before Julian didn't want any help last time which is a shame because it could be a lot bigger and better if it was ran with someone on the forum more often

Just a question for you all what would you do without this forum? move to another one or does some one on here want to have a go,now my trouble is I like the format of this one and got lots of my pictures on here and members know me..............but something has got to happen as said before it will die which will be a shame but new members not being able to join is a farce...........how can a forum grow without new members

So he's the question what are you going to do about it Julian

If you can't buy it build it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.