View Single Post
  #33   IP: 86.139.114.226
Old 13-06-2016, 11:05 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Default Re: Hi from Northeast US

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD450A View Post
I guess the question I'm asked the most often is: "When you were sitting in that capsule listening to the count-down, how did you feel?" Well, the answer to that one is easy. I felt exactly how you would feel if you were getting ready to launch and knew you were sitting on top of two million parts -- all built by the lowest bidder on a government contract.
― John Glenn

Very similar sorts of stuff to a JCB however
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovelhands View Post
Very very good Rory , well researched

I realise I'm outnumbered here...but I will carry on regardless

I don't know why you've got so much against JCB , I can find 'MADE IN JAPAN' on most major components of our JS220
What a great quotation Rory ........ and a very frightening thought for all those brave souls who rode those 'express elevators'

'Think James that it stems from all the bitter experiences such a lot of owners have had, many of whom post regularly on here of their 'mis-adventure' of actually putting their faith in what was once a great 'brand'