View Single Post
  #1   IP: 92.20.243.9
Old 12-05-2015, 09:29 PM
Master Elect of Nine

Default norwich or local

I know this is a bit of a long shot but maybe someone can help me out. I am looking for a new job with in a 90 mins drive of Norwich I know I have no tickets or any sort and only experience of using machines in a farm based environment but I am willing to do anything outside be it farm work to labouring on private sites. I am currently working as a driver for a hire company and I have to be honest I hate it the job is not what I signed on for and they are pushing me for more each day. I am having to cut back on the distance I can work as my mother has been diagnosed with cancer this year so need to stay localish in case she needs me for hospital transport. I know last year I missed out on a fantastic job with trax and will be forever grateful for his trust in me. Thanks for reading lads and any help or advice or even piss take (as we all need a laugh)is more then welcome

Tiny (andy)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.