View Single Post
  #1   IP:
Old 13-06-2016, 02:30 AM
shovelhead's Avatar
shovelhead shovelhead is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 17
Default Licensing for specific work

Just wondering how your licensing goes for your services. Do you have different licensing for types of work? In the States you must be tested and licensed for everything except general site work. Demolition work, Crane work, Sanitary work (septic system installation and city sewer connections) Environmental cleanup, Utility connections all require a specific license. Some are very difficult to get. Not always based on you knowledge and ability but rather who you know.
Reply With Quote