View Single Post
  #2   IP:
Old 13-06-2016, 06:40 AM
Traxcavator.'s Avatar
Traxcavator. Traxcavator. is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Hemisphere.
Posts: 13,027
Default Re: Licensing for specific work

Not many in this country. Street works springs to mind, explosives. In this country you have massive insurance for dangerous works like demolition etc. Utility's may have their own to issue. Individual men, operatives, have to be tested on different types of machine. Like excavator Dozer dump truck etc. And then there are specific tests for safety in different trades, such as demolition rail work etc. Certain specialist equipment in these sectors too. General plant hire and site work is just operators competence card.

Last edited by Traxcavator.; 13-06-2016 at 07:48 AM.
Reply With Quote