View Single Post
  #9   IP: 217.44.142.56
Old 21-08-2016, 12:36 AM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Default Re: anyone going ?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxcavator. View Post
Fella round corner from me runs an all terrain 30 or 50 tonne Grove think it's an RT50. Crane is like new and he makes a damn good living out of it. Never met a better operator. Top class.
I'm sure he does .... the small operator generally can, as they will be so much more flexible and obliging than the fleet co. ever can be ..... that's a big cap. m/c for a 'one man band', but compact enough to put out as a much 'smaller' unit ..... win/win and cleans up pretty well I'd imagine

Russel, the fella who did my boxes for me, does very nicely thank you, with his and is always busy ..... I used to put a lot of work his way, when I knocked all mine on the head .... just got fed up with all the paperwork, hassle and costs, of 'em all.

Last edited by V8Druid; 21-08-2016 at 12:41 AM.