View Single Post
  #17   IP: 90.255.10.233
Old 10-09-2017, 10:25 PM
Provost and Judge

Default Re: I-Dig systems 1D and 2D machine control.

On day work surely you charge more if you go kitted with all the toys. I certainly do when I'm asked to bring a breaker for example.

I work 98% on price work and that's where a system like this could really earn some money. If it can do what I think it can then I could leave one man digging and save money having the labourer doing other work at the same time. Job gets finished faster, use less diesel - you earn more money PLUS as the time adds up, you can fit another job into the year, earning you again.

Having said that there is always a cost vs reward decision to be had and tiltys fall on the expensive side for me at the moment. On my size machine I wont be able to reap the benefits of having one. Anyway, we've all already had this discussion and I don't want to derail the thread

I'll get in contact with Aiden privately and see if it fits my needs. Don't want to be accused of tire kicking asking the price

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.