The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Construction Equipment

#11   IP: 176.250.217.152
Old 04-01-2014, 01:57 AM
Knight of the East

Default Re: Scammers

yep im back now. no tan just a hangover.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #12   IP: 81.158.18.175
Old 04-01-2014, 02:20 AM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local Diggers View Post
yep im back now. no tan just a hangover.
And the Yanny????????
  #13   IP: 31.54.194.145
Old 09-01-2014, 03:30 PM
Grand Master Architect

Well heres the reply

Hi and thanks for the email. I am sorry about the late reply.

You are looking at a This Is A Listing For A Takeuchi TB014 Mini Digger, No Vat, Complete With Two Buckets Grading & 18 Inch, Year 2007, Piped For Hammer, Two Speed Tracking, Good Tracks 60-70%, Tight On Pins And Bushes, Few Scrapes And Bangs Nothing Major.

The buy it now price is 3,400 (I can also have it delivered to you within the UK for nothing extra). I will get somebody to bring it to you if you decide to buy it but we have to close the deal through eBay, inspection period prior buying it along with a refund policy will be included in the sale terms.

I agree for a 7 working days inspection period (after the date of receipt of the takeuchi ). This means that you have 7 days to inspect thetakeuchi for any damages and decide if you want to keep it or not!
Because I will sign eBay's return policy, your money will be insured by them and you will have the option to reject the deal, only if we go through PayPal as well. If this is the case, you will receive a full refund (money back) from PayPal and I will have to take the takeuchi back on my cost! The takeuchi is stored up north in Scotland near Elgin.

You can read more about it by clicking below:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/con...rn-policy.html
Let me know if you agree with the above return policy and if you want to purchase the takeuchi.
Pictures of the takeuchi can be seen attached to this email. (just in case they don't show up click on "show images" on this email)
Kind Regards,
Thomas Mathias

These are the pictures he sent? not even the same digger, infact one from a company about 20 mins from my house lol

I am just in from a trip away for two days so will work out a reply soon, you see how he wants to do it through ebay... The scam is quite good as it would give you confidence of returned money via paypal.

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Facebook
  #14   IP: 86.154.16.145
Old 09-01-2014, 03:42 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regy53 View Post
Well heres the reply

Hi and thanks for the email. I am sorry about the late reply.

You are looking at a This Is A Listing For A Takeuchi TB014 Mini Digger, No Vat, Complete With Two Buckets Grading & 18 Inch, Year 2007, Piped For Hammer, Two Speed Tracking, Good Tracks 60-70%, Tight On Pins And Bushes, Few Scrapes And Bangs Nothing Major.

The buy it now price is 3,400 (I can also have it delivered to you within the UK for nothing extra). I will get somebody to bring it to you if you decide to buy it but we have to close the deal through eBay, inspection period prior buying it along with a refund policy will be included in the sale terms.

I agree for a 7 working days inspection period (after the date of receipt of the takeuchi ). This means that you have 7 days to inspect thetakeuchi for any damages and decide if you want to keep it or not!
Because I will sign eBay's return policy, your money will be insured by them and you will have the option to reject the deal, only if we go through PayPal as well. If this is the case, you will receive a full refund (money back) from PayPal and I will have to take the takeuchi back on my cost! The takeuchi is stored up north in Scotland near Elgin.

You can read more about it by clicking below:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/con...rn-policy.html
Let me know if you agree with the above return policy and if you want to purchase the takeuchi.
Pictures of the takeuchi can be seen attached to this email. (just in case they don't show up click on "show images" on this email)
Kind Regards,
Thomas Mathias

These are the pictures he sent? not even the same digger, infact one from a company about 20 mins from my house lol

I am just in from a trip away for two days so will work out a reply soon, you see how he wants to do it through ebay... The scam is quite good as it would give you confidence of returned money via paypal.

STBC but that looks like Gleneden's yard Ross ??
  #15   IP: 86.154.16.145
Old 09-01-2014, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
STBC but that looks like Gleneden's yard Ross ??
Definitely - would recognise the sign on the end of building anywhere!!
  #16   IP: 31.54.194.145
Old 09-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Grand Master Architect

yep it is glenedens yard. I noticed is straight away, there about 20 mins away from me lol

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Facebook
  #17   IP: 86.154.16.145
Old 09-01-2014, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regy53 View Post
Well heres the reply .........These are the pictures he sent? not even the same digger, infact one from a company about 20 mins from my house lol

.......... The scam is quite good as it would give you confidence of returned money via paypal.
Paypal is about as much use as t*ts on a boar. It is absolutely useless at securing a fiver, let alone this level of bucks.
Little known fact that, as a buyer it is possible to rescind the payment, after IIRC up to 7 days (once the goods are in the post)

If you're genuine though and you've a problem - forget it, been there, got the Tee shirt and torn it up in frustration.

Might as well take the folding outside and burn it a note at a time!!!!!!!

If you've sold something too and the buyer rescinds the payment you've no protection either. Paypal - the scammer's charter
  #18   IP: 109.153.224.164
Old 09-01-2014, 07:04 PM

they will probably sent you a fake invoice and link to ebay /paypal
and scam the money that way along with user id and password
  #19   IP: 2.29.60.26
Old 09-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Intendant of the Building

I think you need to visit the digger and send him a picture back of you stood next to the digger with your cheque book and wait for the reply.
  #20   IP: 86.154.16.145
Old 09-01-2014, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger man View Post
I think you need to visit the digger and send him a picture back of you stood next to the digger with your cheque book and wait for the reply.
Now that's my sense of humor too Diggerman.
Stunned silence as they open the email, especially if you ask 'em if they'd like to buy a nice digger ......... cheap !!

Tags
colin.e.bowes@gmail.com, crxtrsd@mail.co.uk, eric2santos@op.pl, johnson63robert@gmail.com, r.o.b.d.a.v.j@gmail.com, trs249@bpwide.co.uk