The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > INDUSTRY MATTERS > Finance and Administration

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   IP:
Old 13-06-2016, 02:30 AM
shovelhead's Avatar
shovelhead shovelhead is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 17
Default Licensing for specific work

Just wondering how your licensing goes for your services. Do you have different licensing for types of work? In the States you must be tested and licensed for everything except general site work. Demolition work, Crane work, Sanitary work (septic system installation and city sewer connections) Environmental cleanup, Utility connections all require a specific license. Some are very difficult to get. Not always based on you knowledge and ability but rather who you know.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Partner Links

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.