The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Innovations and New Technology

#51   IP: 81.151.137.56
Old 10-02-2015, 09:32 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Default Re: New invention to roll off/hook lift containers, your judgement please

Do you want me to pm my address for payment

life is hard , but its harder if you're stupid
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #52   IP: 85.164.172.220
Old 10-02-2015, 09:35 PM

Default Re: New invention to roll off/hook lift containers, your judgement please

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4c24a View Post
Do you want me to pm my address for payment
I definately own you one
  #53   IP: 81.151.137.56
Old 10-02-2015, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrys View Post
I definately own you one
Ha ha glad to help

life is hard , but its harder if you're stupid
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #54   IP: 85.164.172.220
Old 10-02-2015, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4c24a View Post
Ha ha glad to help
Many thanks
  #55   IP: 85.164.154.136
Old 27-02-2015, 05:12 PM

We are finally finished with the deformation testing and reinforcements, the device has passed the factory acceptance test and is soon ready for CE-approval.

We have left to finish some Heavy Duty wheel lock's for the device, based on the same principal that was used on this fantastic Norwegian made digger:

See video of this digger machine here and take note of the wheel locks: http://www.jack-pack.as/status-of-development.html
  #56   IP: 81.158.17.157
Old 27-02-2015, 10:29 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
We are finally finished with the deformation testing and reinforcements, the device has passed the factory acceptance test and is soon ready for CE-approval.

We have left to finish some Heavy Duty wheel lock's for the device, based on the same principal that was used on this fantastic Norwegian made digger:

See video of this digger machine here and take note of the wheel locks: http://www.jack-pack.as/status-of-development.html
175MB download - I'll grow old waiting for that video!!!!! Is it a Broyt with the pegs/sprag dogs in the wheels for brakes?????
That's what you call 'positive locking'
  #57   IP: 85.164.154.136
Old 28-02-2015, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
175MB download - I'll grow old waiting for that video!!!!! Is it a Broyt with the pegs/sprag dogs in the wheels for brakes?????
That's what you call 'positive locking'
Sorry for the big video file, I will try to downsize it. Just have to figure out how.
  #58   IP: 81.158.17.157
Old 28-02-2015, 12:29 AM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Sorry for the big video file, I will try to downsize it. Just have to figure out how.
What's the machine Boyo ?
I've just got a clockwork internet connection 500-800kbs average - ona very good day - supposed to be 2 mb but never is - more usually 200kbs - I've had better dial up
  #59   IP: 85.164.154.136
Old 28-02-2015, 02:17 AM

Here is a photo collection from google of the Norwegian manufactured broyt:
https://www.google.no/search?q=br%C3...w=1280&bih=583

Here is a commercial video of it, norwegian speech thoe. From about 1974 i guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa5zImOsHIo
  #60   IP: 81.158.17.157
Old 28-02-2015, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Here is a photo collection from google of the Norwegian manufactured broyt:
https://www.google.no/search?q=br%C3...w=1280&bih=583

Here is a commercial video of it, norwegian speech thoe. From about 1974 i guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa5zImOsHIo
That's a great video Harry - a very underestimated tool - love the self mounted bog discs at the end!

I guessed right on the wheel locks then Boyo!!

thanks for putting the video up

Tags
hook lift, roll off