#1   IP: 94.192.165.157
Old 29-01-2018, 08:19 PM
Sublime Master Elected

Default engon on ebay

for a 21 ton machine 4750.00 hywel evans fabrications seems cheap
  #2   IP: 86.139.38.184
Old 29-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Default Re: engon on ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart1602 View Post
for a 21 ton machine 4750.00 hywel evans fabrications seems cheap
I asked him about that when it got mentioned on FB a few days ago ... hadn't come back to me yet ..... see the notification as I was about to go out the door this morning..... better have a quick look I 'spose .... s'on 70mm pins IIRC
  #3   IP: 86.139.38.184
Old 29-01-2018, 08:41 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

anyone recognise the bottom hitch ????

PUP of some description?

He's a bit 'vague' about what it is ?

very basic control
  #4   IP: 217.35.230.130
Old 02-02-2018, 01:48 PM
Perfect Master

The hitch is a semi-automatic PUP.

regards

Robert
  #5   IP: 31.52.88.179
Old 02-02-2018, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngconUK View Post
The hitch is a semi-automatic PUP.

regards

Robert
thanks Robert SS5 controls?
seller says it's fitted with 3 diverter valves, but does he mean Cetops I wonder ?
Do you know anything about it, detail-wise guessing it's a tad on the large side, off a 21 tonner , even though it's on 70s

fancying a run up to your dig day next month
  #6   IP: 78.145.102.236
Old 02-02-2018, 10:13 PM
Master of the Ninth Arch

Where have you seen the dig day advertised Dr.Dru I was sure it was not set in stone yet?
  #7   IP: 31.52.88.179
Old 03-02-2018, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsauce View Post
Where have you seen the dig day advertised Dr.Dru I was sure it was not set in stone yet?
on their FB page IIRC Minty ... 3rd March .... my old man's b/day .... he'd have been 91 ........ don't seem like 21 years since he went

Last edited by V8Druid; 03-02-2018 at 12:21 AM.
  #8   IP: 78.145.102.236
Old 03-02-2018, 09:15 AM
Master of the Ninth Arch

That's well worth putting in the events column here. Maybe there's not many off Facebook now.

Hopefully see you there
  #9   IP: 86.165.149.115
Old 03-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Perfect Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
thanks Robert SS5 controls?
seller says it's fitted with 3 diverter valves, but does he mean Cetops I wonder ?
Do you know anything about it, detail-wise guessing it's a tad on the large side, off a 21 tonner , even though it's on 70s

fancying a run up to your dig day next month
Impossible to say from the description on ebay, Graham. 70mm pins put it in the 20-30t bracket, but the control system is another question. That having been said, you can pretty much make it whatever you want - we've got all of the kit in stock.

Sorry about the apparent radio silence on the Big Dig Day - I've been knee-deep in snow in Sweden with Earthmovers this week and the guys in the office just got on with it

Everyone's welcome, although it will help us with catering if you can let us know if you're planning to come. I'll put a note on the events page (thanks for reminding me, Minty - I don't do Facebook)

regards

Robert
  #10   IP: 31.52.88.179
Old 03-02-2018, 11:01 AM

yeh that description is pretty vague Robert, but he does mention three diverters, requiring three buttons so must be very basic, but can't see enough pipes to be a four-er ?
.... hence the Q about cetops, as looks like a two pipe jobbie

'Tis a big ol' beasty though BTLs, even though the 'Drema is on 70mm pins, it'd be a lump on her, for sure ... 600+kgs???

you can deffo put me down for a coffee mug on the 3rd Boyo ...
thoroughly enjoyed the Ovlov/Steelwrist day, in Solihull, last year and got to put lots of faces to names, which was great.
Not that you want to hear it, but I was impressed with the build quality/finish of Pat's stuff .... I tend to look at things differently, from most op.s

Plus got to try out stuff that, ordinarily, I'd not get near. It was a very relaxed day and was nice not to be 'stood over' / herded about.

Would take me a lot longer than ten minutes here and there to get my head around rollers though .. old skool buttons and pedal and I'd be fine
... well practiced with that set up