The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Vintage & Classic Equipment

#1   IP: 5.152.210.244
Old 01-02-2018, 05:52 PM

Default International B100 Drott

Hi all, do any of you kind gentlemen know anyone who has a B100 for breaking spares, I have just bought a B100, this machine is a working restore project, no I'm not crazy, I just like restoring old stuff and in my madness I have now decided on this old lady, any parts considered however bad they may look.

Many thanks

Bonedigger
  #2   IP: 31.52.88.179
Old 01-02-2018, 05:57 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Default Re: International B100 Drott

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneDigger View Post
Hi all, do any of you kind gentlemen know anyone who has a B100 for breaking spares, I have just bought a B100, this machine is a working restore project, no I'm not crazy, I just like restoring old stuff and in my madness I have now decided on this old lady, any parts considered however bad they may look.

Many thanks

Bonedigger
think Rory (JD450A) might have a few kicking about .... if he ain't skipped 'em ........ be a good starting point anyway, as would many others on here too

HTF do you manage to hide summat like that from the missus ... I got a few things I'd like to 'own' on the list ...... it's hiding the bar stewards is the problem
  #3   IP: 86.138.20.50
Old 01-02-2018, 07:55 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

What do you need?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"IT'S ALL DOWN TO YOUR OWN SITUATION."
  #4   IP: 5.152.210.244
Old 01-02-2018, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD450A View Post
What do you need?
I need, Lift pump or complete injector pump with lift pump, hydraulic pump, bonnet, two lift rams, dials, clutch brake levers and other parts.
  #5   IP: 86.138.20.50
Old 01-02-2018, 08:36 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

I will have a look, can't promise anything but I think I've some of those bits.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"IT'S ALL DOWN TO YOUR OWN SITUATION."
  #6   IP: 5.152.210.244
Old 01-02-2018, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD450A View Post
I will have a look, can't promise anything but I think I've some of those bits.
And thank you JD450A, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bonedigger
  #7   IP: 5.152.210.244
Old 01-02-2018, 08:24 PM

Hi V8Druid and many thanks for your reply, I have no need to hide any of my toys from the wife, she's only to glad to get me out of the house so I don't keep nagging her about the mess the house is in or the painting of the windows and doors the lazy cow needs to be doing, She's useless to be honest, its only the shagging that's keeping it together, she does not do to bad in that department for a 85 year old.

Seriously she is as good as gold, after all the years we have been together I think by now she has given up trying to change me, been with the wife since I was 17, married at 23 and now I'm 54, any way life story over and apologies to those who have fallen asleep!!

Back to the topic, if there is anyone out there with B100 Drott parts please let me know!

Thanks
  #8   IP: 31.52.88.179
Old 01-02-2018, 09:33 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Hi V8Druid and many thanks for your reply, I have no need to hide any of my toys from the wife, she's only to glad to get me out of the house so I don't keep nagging her about the mess the house is in or the painting of the windows and doors the lazy cow needs to be doing, She's useless to be honest, its only the shagging that's keeping it together, she does not do to bad in that department for a 85 year old.

Seriously she is as good as gold, after all the years we have been together I think by now she has given up trying to change me, been with the wife since I was 17, married at 23 and now I'm 54, any way life story over and apologies to those who have fallen asleep!!

Back to the topic, if there is anyone out there with B100 Drott parts please let me know!

Thanks
that's the second post to make me LOL today Bone .... Mrs Druid still thinks she has some chance of rehabilitating me after 20 years

If you're on Face book, join this group and put your requirements up ... bound to find some gear on there ...... https://www.facebook.com/groups/306795136154403/
Old Girls of Plant Hire
  #9   IP: 5.152.210.244
Old 01-02-2018, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
that's the second post to make me LOL today Bone .... Mrs Druid still thinks she has some chance of rehabilitating me after 20 years

If you're on Face book, join this group and put your requirements up ... bound to find some gear on there ...... https://www.facebook.com/groups/306795136154403/
Old Girls of Plant Hire
Cheers V8, I will give it a look.

Bone
  #10   IP: 31.52.88.179
Old 01-02-2018, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Cheers V8, I will give it a look.

Bone
there're probably plenty of others of the same ilk too .... maybe even a dedicated page for the 100s .... have a search ..... and allow plenty of reading time