The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Construction Equipment

#5021   IP: 86.131.129.113
Old 02-04-2017, 12:27 AM
Knight of the East and West

Default Re: Druid’s New Duck – ’99 Hydrema-Wiemar M1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
are you logged in James ?? tonight's are forum attachments ... the grab was 'Bucket links
Yes, logged in, can view my pm's etc, shows my user name at the top like normal, in logged in!!!!

Never used to have a problem, but these last few months I've been noticing more and more that are impossible to view. The ones you've put in Ollie's thread tonight are the same.

Don't know what's changed ? Maybe it will all be ok when we get our update............
  #5022   IP: 86.169.128.165
Old 02-04-2017, 12:56 AM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovelhands View Post
Yes, logged in, can view my pm's etc, shows my user name at the top like normal, in logged in!!!!

Never used to have a problem, but these last few months I've been noticing more and more that are impossible to view. The ones you've put in Ollie's thread tonight are the same.

Don't know what's changed ? Maybe it will all be ok when we get our update............
Hmm ..... very odd ..... all of those pix are uploaded from my PC hard drive to the forum, so should present no issues at all
if you go back in my thread there are others not that far back IIRC .... are they the same or is it just recent ones ??
  #5023   IP: 86.131.129.113
Old 02-04-2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
Hmm ..... very odd ..... all of those pix are uploaded from my PC hard drive to the forum, so should present no issues at all
if you go back in my thread there are others not that far back IIRC .... are they the same or is it just recent ones ??
Well, will just a quick scan over the last ten pages of so, all of your pics are still visible, spotted two that weren't, posted by you but can't recall if I could see them or originally, I think not. And some pics from Cyberprog, can't see his pics at all, and couldn't when he posted them. But have done in the past.

It's hard to join in a conversation if you can't see what everyone is talking about!
  #5024   IP: 86.169.128.165
Old 03-04-2017, 09:04 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Well, will just a quick scan over the last ten pages of so, all of your pics are still visible, spotted two that weren't, posted by you but can't recall if I could see them or originally, I think not. And some pics from Cyberprog, can't see his pics at all, and couldn't when he posted them. But have done in the past.

It's hard to join in a conversation if you can't see what everyone is talking about!
OK James ..... looked at the post ... without logging in and all I can see is the Att.s titles, so guessing there's an issue with your log in somehow????

so specially for you ..... here it is again .... with bucket links

QUOTE=V8Druid; OK ... as said yesterday .......

had the good fortune to have a day out at the Volvo Construction Equipment GB Live it. Dig it day in Solihull today.
Thanks to them for a great day out and letting yours truly loose on their machines

To Patrick Bulcock and his team for organising their end of things .... and again letting me loose on his tiltys

#5025   IP: 86.169.128.165
Old 03-04-2017, 09:05 PM

To Alex Playle for sterling chauffeuring and his great company for the day

and finally to everyone I had the pleasure of meeting and putting a face to their name ... great to meet you all guys ........ Plantworx next

Proportional rollers'd take some getting familiar with, after being so used to having to hold a button and giving it some left foot !!

I could learn though ................ eventually !!!!! QUOTE
  #5026   IP: 86.169.128.165
Old 03-04-2017, 09:26 PM

Sunday however was back to reality ......

Saturday's Ovlovs were very nice, but getting back into the 'Drema was like slipping on a favorite pair of old shoes and running my VA-r with thumbs firmly planted on buttons, with the ol' left foot providing the power, was a breeze, hauling down a pallet with a dumpy full of sand, required by 'the boss' !

A day out 'playing' came at a cost .... in more ways than just a bag full of sand .......

#5027   IP: 86.169.128.165
Old 03-04-2017, 09:47 PM

second circuit with the Dane and just about at this spot again ........ and it stopped !!!

on a fair cross slope and looked in the fuel tank..... half full ? strange !!!

Pee-ed about with it for a few minutes ... fuel pipe off and the 'head' of fuel was lower than the pump, so stuck a gallon in it, assuming the pump was having 'a moment' to get some gravity feed to it, in the hope I could get it off the slope and up level on the drive .... which I managed, but any more than a fast tickover was starving it, so limped it back to the shed and by the time i'd managed that 'twere time to eat.

This is the culprit IMHDO .... vac / pressure powered from the rocker cover below it and am assuming that it's diaphragm has either gotten dry and hard over winter, or the vac/pressure 'supply' has an issue ... like blocked or whatever.

anyone had any experience of this type of pump?? It's a Kwaka twin which usually runs like a watch.

will have it off shortly, but been busy on other things today .... Guess where I've been?

Meet Matilda .... 8t Doosan

Not had any seat time yet, but dare say I'll end up in there at some point.

seen here modeling one of the worst designed tilt graders ever ..
Alex had to turn the head assembly last week to get it to crowd far enough to actually keep half a bucket of spoil in it, to load the dumper ... massively tall and atrocious pick up angle!!!

Services required for a few days jockeying a.n.other Terex 6t swivel, trenching for some more footings, sorting the remaining drainage, together with a holding tank for pumping macerated tish to the main unit and getting the gas main supply pipe installed to the new cabins .... which're due imminently....

one new holding tank ...

and it's new home .....
  #5028   IP: 109.152.18.18
Old 03-04-2017, 10:05 PM

Thank you Graham, for re-doing the pics, i really didn't expect you to do that, I was just interested to know why all of a sudden I was unable to view some of the pics that had been posted, but thank you again.
  #5029   IP: 86.169.128.165
Old 03-04-2017, 10:09 PM

Unfortunately, it's about 300mm lower than the lake's surface, so yon hole fills pretty damned quick, but we'll sort it !!

back again tomorrow to get the lil burger planted and concreted in .... wouldn't want it 'popping out' at a later date !!!!!

Forgot to say earlier ..... Squeak found a new use for Alex's HPX Sunday, basking in the sunshine .. LOL

and as said Friday ... Excalibur lives to dig again ....

Could really have done with dragging me lil' MIG out for it, but with the caddy out, doing those Tachi bucket pins ... I had to manage with it ...... turned well down
  #5030   IP: 86.169.128.165
Old 03-04-2017, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Thank you Graham, for re-doing the pics, i really didn't expect you to do that, I was just interested to know why all of a sudden I was unable to view some of the pics that had been posted, but thank you again.
No Problem James .... would you like to see the HPX pix too, that was the topic of discussion a few pages back that you couldn't see either ... I can soon upload 'em if you want

Still can't understand why this foible has suddenly cropped up ..... never mind though Easter's not far off now