The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EXTRAS > Video Clip Links

#11   IP: 86.131.7.135
Old 03-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Knight of the East

Default Re: Fun with a duck and tilty

Did anyone get bored and skip to the part with the forks in the trailer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
To Be Continued.....
  #12   IP: 92.30.23.24
Old 03-06-2016, 11:31 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

I'll bet everyone would have watched it all if she was sat there with her thruppneys on full show gently wobbling about
  #13   IP: 86.139.113.244
Old 03-06-2016, 11:38 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD450A View Post
Did anyone get bored and skip to the part with the forks in the trailer
Just had a look at the vid ..... have seen a few of her's before ... actually doing something, but not that one and can understand the critical comments now

As for the forks Rory ...... that's cheating, having 'em swing .... try doing that with a fixed slider carriage ..... do-able, as is getting under/out of pallets, but a lot more finesse required

Neat place to keep 'em though
  #14   IP: 86.139.113.244
Old 03-06-2016, 11:39 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxcavator. View Post
I'll bet everyone would have watched it all if she was sat there with her thruppneys on full show gently wobbling about
LOL Tim ...... I'd guess almost certainly
  #15   IP: 31.51.242.60
Old 03-06-2016, 11:49 PM
Elect of Fifteen

i wasnt being critical of the bbq lighting stunt i know that was a bit of fun and did also watch parts of her other vids but then others come up and watching some of them is were i came up with the view that theres too much un-necessary spinning and movements of the attachments because they can,150k of machine and attachments to do just about anything apart from scratch your arse would go a long way to make an average opperator look good
  #16   IP: 2.13.246.15
Old 04-06-2016, 09:25 AM
Intendant of the Building

Quote:
Cant help laughing at that
  #17   IP: 78.150.0.85
Old 05-06-2016, 08:59 PM
Intimate Secretary

Quote:
i think the guy she works for has stated somewhere that she is a top class op i saw her at an open day at lynch bridgewater and she certainly knows how to work a machine. and if anyone had a tilt rotator why not show it off. just because she's a lass dont mean she cant get the best from a machine fair play to her i say.
  #18   IP: 2.13.246.15
Old 05-06-2016, 09:08 PM
Intendant of the Building

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie2 View Post
i think the guy she works for has stated somewhere that she is a top class op i saw her at an open day at lynch bridgewater and she certainly knows how to work a machine. and if anyone had a tilt rotator why not show it off. just because she's a lass dont mean she cant get the best from a machine fair play to her i say.
I dont think anyone was doubting she can use a machine and I certainly never gave the fact that she is a lass any consideration - I think it was just a general comment about lots of unnecessary spinning and tilting going on on youtube - the conversation was sparked by that video but not about it necessarily.
  #19   IP: 78.150.6.108
Old 06-06-2016, 06:36 PM
Intimate Secretary

i wasnt having a dig at anyone and pretty much every vid you see of a tilt rotator there is lots of movement going on point i supose i was trying to make is she is getting on fine in a mainly male dominated proffesion thats all, i did smile at trax's thruppeny bits comment i hadnt heard it for a long while.