The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EXTRAS > Introductions

#21   IP: 88.87.189.64
Old 22-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Knight of the East and West

Default Re: Hello Everybody

Welcome, Reg/Ross ..........don't have my matches.....
  #22   IP: 86.154.143.73
Old 22-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

Welcome Reg.
  #23   IP: 78.41.3.156
Old 23-02-2011, 08:45 PM
Provost and Judge

Welcome to the forum Regy.
  #24   IP: 95.144.192.93
Old 23-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Knight of the East

Welcome Mate, Manuel will show you to your rooms - if you're lucky

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
To Be Continued.....
  #25   IP: 82.29.51.47
Old 08-06-2017, 10:42 PM
Grand Master Architect

When you joined up and had three pages of hellos....

Now your lucky to join, and members dwindling.

Sad times

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Facebook
  #26   IP: 86.136.13.217
Old 09-06-2017, 01:16 AM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regy53 View Post
When you joined up and had three pages of hellos....

Now your lucky to join, and members dwindling.

Sad times
seems to be the demise of many a forum though Ross ..... social media quietly killing off all but the hardcore of forums and members ..... but will never be able to replace them for search-ability and info retrieval .... which is why they will survive in one form or another

Participation is the key for all of them ... no good bemoaning their loss if folk don't participate .... regularly
  #27   IP: 178.103.144.118
Old 09-06-2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
seems to be the demise of many a forum though Ross ..... social media quietly killing off all but the hardcore of forums and members ..... but will never be able to replace them for search-ability and info retrieval .... which is why they will survive in one form or another

Participation is the key for all of them ... no good bemoaning their loss if folk don't participate .... regularly
The problem is Gra, if the owner did something about it it could very easily stay alive, but he's seems to keep telling you all what you want to hear and nothing gets done, at this rate 6 months time it'll of finished I'm afraid, must be down to not even a dozen people who come on and post now.
  #28   IP: 86.136.13.217
Old 09-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by komatsu View Post
The problem is Gra, if the owner did something about it it could very easily stay alive, but he's seems to keep telling you all what you want to hear and nothing gets done, at this rate 6 months time it'll of finished I'm afraid, must be down to not even a dozen people who come on and post now.
not helped by a lot of regular posters 'jumping ship' though Ollie

I agree ... Julian really should honour his promises ... if/as/when he makes them!!

But ...... as has been said before ... he's still paying the costs and hasn't pulled the plug, for which all the loyal visitors/members/etc., should be grateful.

moan about all the niggles, as much as you like .... it's still a hell of a resource
  #29   IP: 81.147.103.47
Old 09-06-2017, 09:09 PM
Elect of Fifteen

Quote:

I agree ... Julian really should honour his promises ... if/as/when he makes them!!

But ...... as has been said before ... he's still paying the costs and hasn't pulled the plug, for which all the loyal visitors/members/etc., should be grateful.

moan about all the niggles, as much as you like .... it's still a hell of a resource
I'm here I look every day, I try to help where I can but don't have any interesting things going off to post about.
  #30   IP: 178.103.144.118
Old 09-06-2017, 09:57 PM

Quote:

And the reason they've jumped ship Gra.....cos it's on its arse, that's why, if you don't keep up to date with anything, you get left behind, and that is where it's at, at the moment. And let's be honest, if it wasn't for you keeping us up to date with what up to or what you've made, I'm pretty sure it would be even less than a dozen or so who login for a look, it's the only reason I do now a days.......don't disagree with you about a hell of a resource, but so is Google, either that or you pick up the phone to ask someone....the plug won't get pulled as long as it's beneficial to him. And the sooner someone sets up an up to date forum the better, with someone who is actually interested in the people who take there time out to sign up or login.