The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EXTRAS > Introductions


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21   IP: 88.87.189.64
Old 22-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Stock..'s Avatar
Stock.. Stock.. is offline
Knight of the East and West
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: PRC ,Eire
Posts: 2,087
Default Re: Hello Everybody

Welcome, Reg/Ross ..........don't have my matches.....
__________________
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"......
Bullet Tooth Tony
Reply With Quote
  #22   IP: 86.154.143.73
Old 22-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Guest1 Guest1 is offline
Prince of Jerusalem
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Doncaster
Posts: 5,415
Default Re: Hello Everybody

Welcome Reg.
Reply With Quote
  #23   IP: 78.41.3.156
Old 23-02-2011, 08:45 PM
Mark.Rive's Avatar
Mark.Rive Mark.Rive is offline
Provost and Judge
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Guernsey C.I.
Posts: 201
Default Re: Hello Everybody

Welcome to the forum Regy.
Reply With Quote
  #24   IP: 95.144.192.93
Old 23-02-2011, 08:57 PM
JD450A's Avatar
JD450A JD450A is offline
Knight of the East
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Not really sure
Posts: 4,716
Default Re: Hello Everybody

Welcome Mate, Manuel will show you to your rooms - if you're lucky
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
To Be Continued.....
Reply With Quote
  #25   IP: 82.29.51.47
Old 08-06-2017, 10:42 PM
Regy53's Avatar
Regy53 Regy53 is offline
Grand Master Architect
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Leighton Buzzard
Posts: 1,088
Default Re: Hello Everybody

When you joined up and had three pages of hellos....

Now your lucky to join, and members dwindling.

Sad times
__________________
Ross


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Follow us on Twitter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow us on Facebook
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #26   IP: 86.136.13.217
Old 09-06-2017, 01:16 AM
V8Druid's Avatar
V8Druid V8Druid is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Posts: 13,419
Default Re: Hello Everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regy53 View Post
When you joined up and had three pages of hellos....

Now your lucky to join, and members dwindling.

Sad times
seems to be the demise of many a forum though Ross ..... social media quietly killing off all but the hardcore of forums and members ..... but will never be able to replace them for search-ability and info retrieval .... which is why they will survive in one form or another

Participation is the key for all of them ... no good bemoaning their loss if folk don't participate .... regularly
__________________
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #27   IP: 178.103.144.118
Old 09-06-2017, 11:40 AM
komatsu's Avatar
komatsu komatsu is offline
Knight of the East and West
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: york
Posts: 2,913
Default Re: Hello Everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
seems to be the demise of many a forum though Ross ..... social media quietly killing off all but the hardcore of forums and members ..... but will never be able to replace them for search-ability and info retrieval .... which is why they will survive in one form or another

Participation is the key for all of them ... no good bemoaning their loss if folk don't participate .... regularly
The problem is Gra, if the owner did something about it it could very easily stay alive, but he's seems to keep telling you all what you want to hear and nothing gets done, at this rate 6 months time it'll of finished I'm afraid, must be down to not even a dozen people who come on and post now.
__________________
If you've got the muck,We've got the duck
Reply With Quote
  #28   IP: 86.136.13.217
Old 09-06-2017, 09:01 PM
V8Druid's Avatar
V8Druid V8Druid is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Posts: 13,419
Default Re: Hello Everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by komatsu View Post
The problem is Gra, if the owner did something about it it could very easily stay alive, but he's seems to keep telling you all what you want to hear and nothing gets done, at this rate 6 months time it'll of finished I'm afraid, must be down to not even a dozen people who come on and post now.
not helped by a lot of regular posters 'jumping ship' though Ollie

I agree ... Julian really should honour his promises ... if/as/when he makes them!!

But ...... as has been said before ... he's still paying the costs and hasn't pulled the plug, for which all the loyal visitors/members/etc., should be grateful.

moan about all the niggles, as much as you like .... it's still a hell of a resource
__________________
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #29   IP: 81.147.103.47
Old 09-06-2017, 09:09 PM
hiluxman hiluxman is offline
Elect of Fifteen
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 580
Default Re: Hello Everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
not helped by a lot of regular posters 'jumping ship' though Ollie

I agree ... Julian really should honour his promises ... if/as/when he makes them!!

But ...... as has been said before ... he's still paying the costs and hasn't pulled the plug, for which all the loyal visitors/members/etc., should be grateful.

moan about all the niggles, as much as you like .... it's still a hell of a resource
I'm here I look every day, I try to help where I can but don't have any interesting things going off to post about.
__________________
If in doubt hit it.
Reply With Quote
  #30   IP: 178.103.144.118
Old 09-06-2017, 09:57 PM
komatsu's Avatar
komatsu komatsu is offline
Knight of the East and West
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: york
Posts: 2,913
Default Re: Hello Everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
not helped by a lot of regular posters 'jumping ship' though Ollie

I agree ... Julian really should honour his promises ... if/as/when he makes them!!

But ...... as has been said before ... he's still paying the costs and hasn't pulled the plug, for which all the loyal visitors/members/etc., should be grateful.

moan about all the niggles, as much as you like .... it's still a hell of a resource
And the reason they've jumped ship Gra.....cos it's on its arse, that's why, if you don't keep up to date with anything, you get left behind, and that is where it's at, at the moment. And let's be honest, if it wasn't for you keeping us up to date with what up to or what you've made, I'm pretty sure it would be even less than a dozen or so who login for a look, it's the only reason I do now a days.......don't disagree with you about a hell of a resource, but so is Google, either that or you pick up the phone to ask someone....the plug won't get pulled as long as it's beneficial to him. And the sooner someone sets up an up to date forum the better, with someone who is actually interested in the people who take there time out to sign up or login.
__________________
If you've got the muck,We've got the duck
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Partner Links



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.