The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > INDUSTRY MATTERS > Situations Vacant / Post your CV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   IP: 94.196.208.160
Old 18-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Traxcavator.'s Avatar
Traxcavator. Traxcavator. is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Hemisphere.
Posts: 13,027
Default Muck Harvesting.

The muck shifting season is here with us again. We have vacancies for Heavy plant operators due to increased work load.
Excavators 20-46 tonnes. ADT- A25/A30. Bulldozers.
Competence cards not essential.
Training can be given to ADT candidates. 18yrs min age.
Please PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2   IP: 81.158.17.252
Old 21-05-2014, 11:22 PM
V8Druid's Avatar
V8Druid V8Druid is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Posts: 15,057
Default Re: Muck Harvesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxcavator. View Post
The muck shifting season is here with us again. We have vacancies for Heavy plant operators due to increased work load.
Excavators 20-46 tonnes. ADT- A25/A30. Bulldozers.
Competence cards not essential.
Training can be given to ADT candidates. 18yrs min age.
Please PM.
What about the lad from Newport Tim? IIRC Welshsurferdude he's got ADT tickets and was looking hard earlier in the year. Think he was on a job last time I see his posts, but yer never know.

I take it Competence is though Boyo?

Got them pipes swapped over on summat yet?????
__________________
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #3   IP: 92.12.154.69
Old 22-05-2014, 06:10 AM
Traxcavator.'s Avatar
Traxcavator. Traxcavator. is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Hemisphere.
Posts: 13,027
Default Re: Muck Harvesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
What about the lad from Newport Tim? IIRC Welshsurferdude he's got ADT tickets and was looking hard earlier in the year. Think he was on a job last time I see his posts, but yer never know.

I take it Competence is though Boyo?

Got them pipes swapped over on summat yet?????
The Newport lad is working on the Gloucester M5 services Job. Not sure if his old land rover would like the trip up the M4 either

Competence would be a distinct advantage.

I think you have plenty on you're plate at present ! so i'll leave the levers set at sae .......
Reply With Quote
  #4   IP: 81.153.77.116
Old 22-05-2014, 12:12 PM
V8Druid's Avatar
V8Druid V8Druid is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Posts: 15,057
Default Re: Muck Harvesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxcavator. View Post
The Newport lad is working on the Gloucester M5 services Job. Not sure if his old land rover would like the trip up the M4 either

Competence would be a distinct advantage.

I think you have plenty on you're plate at present ! so i'll leave the levers set at sae .......
Knew he was somewhere, but just couldn't recall it - Druid's memory strikes again!! (it used to be so good)

Yeah, the plate's looking as full as ever Tim, with what I haven't managed to get done over the last couple of months, whilst on my 'mission' !!

SAE - I need to get some practise in - I curse Bamfords for their CX configuration!! - I've gotten too familiar with it.!!!!! (but very handy with it too)
__________________
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #5   IP: 92.12.146.145
Old 25-06-2014, 09:00 PM
Traxcavator.'s Avatar
Traxcavator. Traxcavator. is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Hemisphere.
Posts: 13,027
Default Re: Muck Harvesting.

Due to on going work we still have seasonal and full time vacancy's.
For Excavator, Articulated hauler and Bulldozers operators.

Last edited by Traxcavator.; 25-06-2014 at 09:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Partner Links



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.