The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EXTRAS > Introductions

#11   IP: 199.167.208.67
Old 10-02-2017, 11:40 PM

Default Re: Hello from Montana

800clc. A walking excavator? I think we call it a spider here if I'm thinking of the same thing. Ya I drive truck if I have to but try to avoid it if I can.

liamkav. Clean looking machine. How bad is the loss in breakout force with the tilty? Ive noticed the european equipment has a lot more options on it than what we have. Is the lighting package from the factory? I tried to get pricing from 3 different engcon dealers in the U.S. Two of them eventually got me numbers(after emailing multiple times)and one would never call me back. The rototilt dealer is on the other side of canada in Ontario and would return an email within an hour even on the weekend so I went with them. Some of the dealers here act like there doing you a favor selling you gear. Delivery date is March 3rd so i should have it installed not long after. Rototilt is going to fly a tech out to help the dealer install since no one in this area has even heard of one.
  #12   IP: 90.32.86.34
Old 11-02-2017, 09:39 AM
Master Elect of Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger275 View Post
800clc. A walking excavator? I think we call it a spider here if I'm thinking of the same thing. Ya I drive truck if I have to but try to avoid it if I can.

liamkav. Clean looking machine. How bad is the loss in breakout force with the tilty? Ive noticed the european equipment has a lot more options on it than what we have. Is the lighting package from the factory? I tried to get pricing from 3 different engcon dealers in the U.S. Two of them eventually got me numbers(after emailing multiple times)and one would never call me back. The rototilt dealer is on the other side of canada in Ontario and would return an email within an hour even on the weekend so I went with them. Some of the dealers here act like there doing you a favor selling you gear. Delivery date is March 3rd so i should have it installed not long after. Rototilt is going to fly a tech out to help the dealer install since no one in this area has even heard of one.
Look forward to hearing about how it all goes - keep the updates coming.
  #13   IP: 86.11.114.121
Old 11-02-2017, 06:01 PM
Elect of Fifteen

Quote:

Was new in that pic its not so clean now there is a loss of breakout but its not bad i haven't found anything it can't dig yet and with the top hitch i can always drop it off only takes two minutes, the pc170 is not short on power so you should be fine.

The lights were fitted by the dealer, not an official option but within reason they'll do what you want, looking forward to seeing yours what spec Rototilt are you having?
  #14   IP: 199.167.208.67
Old 11-02-2017, 08:08 PM

Its an R6 with s70 coupler under it.
  #15   IP: 50.66.244.137
Old 11-02-2017, 08:16 PM
Knight of the East and West

Quote:

There is an Engcon dealer in Innisfail, AB but I found them kinda arrogant I used a Rototilt on a 5 tonne New Holland a few years ago I doubt you'll have any trouble. Yeah I'm trying to work out something with Menzi-Muck but it hasn't been easy having to deal directly with the factory since they have little or no representation in Canada.
  #16   IP: 86.11.114.121
Old 11-02-2017, 08:45 PM
Elect of Fifteen

Quote:
Its an R6 with s70 coupler under it.
Nice is the R5 out over there yet?, I'm on s60 with no trouble so s70 will be well up to the job did you go for the gripper?
  #17   IP: 109.147.5.118
Old 11-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

Quote:
Hello
I ran across this forum looking for info on tilt rotators and have enjoyed reading the post on it.
Welcome to the forum Ryan. "The post on it" hope you found more than the 1 thread talking about tiltrotators they've caused a fair bit of discussion over the past few years.

You've made a decision and that can only be a good thing. Really pleased you've gone the S coupler route, although that's possibly the only option available to you. A mine field of options to do anyone's head in

Rotation excavation across the Nation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #18   IP: 213.78.124.22
Old 17-02-2017, 03:03 PM
Perfect Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pond digger View Post
Welcome Ryan, everyone's going tilty mad on here ( apart from me, cause I can't afford one ) so you've come to the right place. What's the weather doing with you?
We're biased, natch, but I'd say you can't afford not to have one

Welcome to the world of tilties, Ryan - you'll never look back
  #19   IP: 86.165.39.61
Old 17-02-2017, 09:50 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngconUK View Post
We're biased, natch, but I'd say you can't afford not to have one
That's you Buggered PD, Can't afford to buy one, Can't afford not to have one.... Best be buying a Trackshovel like the rest of us empoverished machine owners.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"IT'S ALL DOWN TO YOUR OWN SITUATION."
  #20   IP: 199.167.208.67
Old 21-02-2017, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamkav View Post
Nice is the R5 out over there yet?, I'm on s60 with no trouble so s70 will be well up to the job did you go for the gripper?
Nope goes from R4 to R6. I didn't get the gripper, there really not pushing them here.