The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Construction Equipment

#31   IP: 86.132.49.5
Old 23-07-2016, 11:22 PM
Knight of the East

Default Re: milwaukee k900 breaker review

graham, i have owned two land rove defender 90's, unless 5 years old or less they are not worth a wank, cant sit in one without passenger window open even

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #32   IP: 109.144.214.130
Old 20-01-2017, 08:47 AM
Knight of the East

We are at the top of google for this review, but if anyone would like to help me have a final push, please simply go to google and type "milwaukee k900"
Then click the ceforum page which is about 4 down on the top page of google. This will make this review more relevant to search engines and we will get this review higher still.

Thanks for your support, the little man can have his say these days, fair and square

#33   IP: 86.151.136.23
Old 22-01-2017, 12:14 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local Diggers View Post
........... please simply go to google and type "milwaukee k900"

Thanks for your support, the little man can have his say these days, fair and square
Done only found thread due to Rory using it in his signature

Fair play Dan, shit service and back up deserves to be highlighted.

Rotation excavation across the Nation.

#34   IP: 86.139.115.77
Old 22-01-2017, 05:41 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

aye ...... did it last night .... anything that highlights crap is worth doing ... and Milwaukee used to be such good gear

Presumably we all need to keep re-visiting Dan?
  #35   IP: 86.155.107.149
Old 23-01-2017, 11:55 PM
Knight of the East

yep, if you get the feeling google it and only click ceforum link. that is also good for forum rankings

#36   IP: 86.139.115.77
Old 24-01-2017, 12:33 AM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local Diggers View Post
yep, if you get the feeling google it and only click ceforum link. that is also good for forum rankings
top of the pops tonight matey .... look out for Milwaukee vans arriving Dan
  #37   IP: 82.37.123.129
Old 24-01-2017, 12:40 AM
Intendant of the Building

I thought about buying one of these Milwaukee K900 breakers but having found this review I've decided not to bother to buy a Milwaukee K900 breaker.

What a complete load of rubbish the Milwaukee K900 breaker sounds, added to the fact it's not upto the job I think you've been treated awful.
  #38   IP: 86.139.115.77
Old 24-01-2017, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey123 View Post
I thought about buying one of these Milwaukee K900 breakers but having found this review I've decided not to bother to buy a Milwaukee K900 breaker.

What a complete load of rubbish the Milwaukee K900 breaker sounds, added to the fact it's not upto the job I think you've been treated awful.
couldn't agree more Joey ...... shocking performance from a world renowned brand!!

Have to say that having used one of Dan's much vaunted (and exchanged) Screwfix Titans last year .... it would take some beating on the breaking stakes ..... and all for circa 150 quid with 3(?) years of warranty ..... why spend any more

No one in their right mind would buy Milwaukee .... especially if they've done their research and found this ..... and not just the K900 breaker
  #39   IP: 81.178.208.22
Old 24-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Knight of the East

You could even google Milwaukee K900 breaker and use that as a doorway into the CE Forum

If you can't buy it build it
  #40   IP: 82.37.123.129
Old 24-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Intendant of the Building

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
couldn't agree more Joey ...... shocking performance from a world renowned brand!!

Have to say that having used one of Dan's much vaunted (and exchanged) Screwfix Titans last year .... it would take some beating on the breaking stakes ..... and all for circa 150 quid with 3(?) years of warranty ..... why spend any more

No one in their right mind would buy Milwaukee .... especially if they've done their research and found this ..... and not just the K900 breaker

Actually V8 you know your 100% right it's not just the Milwaukee K900 or 900k breaker that I wouldn't buy, it's the brand itself. Having read this mate I wouldn't touch Milwaukee products at all, be it a Milwaukee breaker or any other Milwaukee tool they produce.

Shameful to say the least, It really is the middle finger treatment... In my book it could only get worse if the Milwaukee product was made in China, as you all know I'm a bit Donald Trump when it comes to Chinese shite.

Hey Local, can you let us know where the Milwaukee K900 or 900k breaker is produced please.

Last edited by joey123; 24-01-2017 at 06:33 PM.

Tags
900k, 950k, kango, milwaukee, review