The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > INDUSTRY MATTERS > Industry Chat

#11   IP: 2.10.6.183
Old 18-06-2018, 09:42 PM
Master Elect of Nine

Default Re: partner k650

Just the same here in france - done business with them for nigh on 15 years and they will still shaft you on the quiet if you dont watch them.

Gotta keep firing a few F@#cks into them - or the equivalent 😁
  #12   IP: 86.144.226.86
Old 18-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart1602 View Post
had an account with jewson for 30 yrs they will sell stuff to jo blogs who walks in off the street same price and you gotta check every invoice from the robin bastards .they seem to try and rip you off and hope you dont notice was told by them it costs £4-5 to alter an invoice or do a credit so why they do it i cant understand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovelhands View Post
We fell out with Jewson about 15 years ago, they were our main supplier of building materials. A few sour deals and we just got pissed off with them.

Phoned one of our current suppliers, who we have a very active account with, for some paving kerb blocks a few weeeks ago, £1.99 a block was the best they could do, cutting their arm off and helping us out with the price apparently....phone another supplier, who we use, but donít have an account with, phoned as a nobody....£1.25 a block......

You canít trust any of them!
exactly ..... when you can walk in off the street and get better prices than a loyal account holding customer, of many years, there is something very wrong.
'Robbers' have had their last pound from me for sure ... plenty of other folk out there only too willing to take yer money
  #13   IP: 92.26.109.22
Old 22-06-2018, 08:01 PM
Master Elect of Nine

thanks for all the replies lads sorry been a bit of a up and down week with work so not been in the mood much lol Shovel hands thanks for the heads up will give them a ring and see what they can help me on when i get it all up and running. Glad you think it was a bargain as only need to use it now and again so was a waste to pay any more. OllieGunns and doobin thanks for the advice on the toolstation ones will give them a look for my main use ones and maybe a expensive one for neat work. doobin do you have any info or a link to the ripper tooth ones as they sound like something i would have a fair bit of use for in the long run. Thanks again lads tiny

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.