The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Construction Equipment

#6571   IP: 81.129.193.98
Old Yesterday, 12:00 AM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Default Re: Druid’s New Duck – ’99 Hydrema-Wiemar M1500

I've also got one of these ......

have had it 35+ years and is absolutely brilliant for setting out fire escape stringers, stair flights and general angular measurements.

very accurate for general fab and a POP to use

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aluminium...0AAMXQfvlSg~VA

IIRC mine was 3 times that price when I bought it, all those years ago ... still use it regularly
It put the mower shed roof trusses together beautifully
  #6572   IP: 109.146.120.232
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Default Re: Druid’s New Duck – ’99 Hydrema-Wiemar M1500

apologies for the size of the pic in the post above .... I'll get a pic of mine and swap it out !!!

thought we were gonna get piddled on this morning, but the sun eventually shone and been a glorious day ....

another seven loads have got it looking a tad better

stuck a bund across the bottom end of the small stream, to encourage it down the pipe it supposed to drop into .... and divert it elsewhere if it doesn't...
will hopefully help stop ths washing out again

a good 400-500mm of fill gone into there to bring it back to where it was

could do with dropping a couple more loads at the edge and getting jake down in there to grade it over in places ...
tough going trying to tip just the right amount, out of a seven foot wide skip, that you can't see at all !!

bad news is, it's supposed to pee down from about 4 a.m. ..... for three days !!

good news is I've a truck arriving in the a.m. ..... with a Happy Birthday to me prezzy on't back of it ......
it's a bit early, but I'll live with the disappointment of not having it on the day, LOL