The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Construction Equipment

#41   IP: 85.255.234.55
Old 11-12-2017, 06:56 PM
Intimate Secretary

Default Re: The new addition, 12MXT

Watching the vids on youtube they look incredible bits of kit the way they change from loader to excavator so seamlessly is brilliant can see why there so popular elsewhere just another thing that the uk is slow to take up
I like the vid of it towing a bale trailer and loading the trailer as it goes

Is it hydrostatic or torque converter and does the bucket on your one have somewhere to rest like the tracked ones when pushing into a pile ??
  #42   IP: 81.178.209.64
Old 11-12-2017, 11:52 PM
Knight of the East

Is yours a pivot steer?

If you can't buy it build it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #43   IP: 213.205.252.89
Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Secret Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiffy View Post
Watching the vids on youtube they look incredible bits of kit the way they change from loader to excavator so seamlessly is brilliant can see why there so popular elsewhere just another thing that the uk is slow to take up
I like the vid of it towing a bale trailer and loading the trailer as it goes

Is it hydrostatic or torque converter and does the bucket on your one have somewhere to rest like the tracked ones when pushing into a pile ??
Hey Smiffy, Yea they are a real handy tool, as far as transmission I'm not sure to be honest I shall find out, Not on the wheeled ones it sort of rests against the legs if your really pushing hard but not really needed, the track ones have so much traction you can use them as a small dozer tbh hence the push plates

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogman View Post
Is yours a pivot steer?
Hey Mog, Yes the chassis is centre articulated like dumpers, I'll be back out on site tomorrow will get a few pictures for you

Turning Mud Pies into Strawberry Tart!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #44   IP: 31.52.88.212
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiffy View Post

Is it hydrostatic or torque converter a
Pretty sure, from my brief time under Alex's beasty, that it's hydraulic motor driving a conventional 'duck' type tranny set up ... certainly had two props from a central transfer/dropper unit .... but the man himself'll know for sure