The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EXTRAS > Photos


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #61   IP: 95.147.72.17
Old 12-11-2016, 09:36 AM
Cheggars Cheggars is offline
Elect of Fifteen
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Just north of Pandy,Mid Wales
Posts: 514
Default Re: neuson 8003

Its around 350kg with the Grapple, its not as bog as it looks in the Photo( quite a bit closer to the camera than the Machine).
Its the Grading Bucket that makes it feel heavy. A Little old Jcb Bucket feels as light as a feather on it.
Reply With Quote
  #62   IP: 31.52.88.248
Old 12-11-2016, 01:17 PM
V8Druid's Avatar
V8Druid V8Druid is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Posts: 15,024
Default Re: neuson 8003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheggars View Post
Its around 350kg with the Grapple, its not as bog as it looks in the Photo( quite a bit closer to the camera than the Machine).
Its the Grading Bucket that makes it feel heavy. A Little old Jcb Bucket feels as light as a feather on it.
a fair lump all the same on the end of that boom/dipper, before doing anything with it.
My VA-r's 500kgs with now't on it ..... but the 'Drema's twice the weight of your beasty and copes with that 5ft grader of Mick's, full .... at full stretch over the side, FOW ..... IIRC the bucket's 200kgs empty
__________________
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #63   IP: 95.147.72.17
Old 12-11-2016, 02:55 PM
Cheggars Cheggars is offline
Elect of Fifteen
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Just north of Pandy,Mid Wales
Posts: 514
Default Re: neuson 8003

The Engcon Grader is 370 Kg And it carries a fair old load , I'm not going to break it anytime soon.
Reply With Quote
  #64   IP: 95.147.72.17
Old 12-11-2016, 03:10 PM
Cheggars Cheggars is offline
Elect of Fifteen
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Just north of Pandy,Mid Wales
Posts: 514
Default Re: neuson 8003



My Latest Ebay find ( firewood processor) , Its supposed to be good for Smaller timber and anything with Nails etc.
Its certainly fast, Catching the timber coming off the conveyor( in a tote Bag) is a bit of a challenge as it can throw them 20 foot away.
Just need to remove a quick fit A Frame off it and we should be in Business.

Last edited by Cheggars; 12-11-2016 at 03:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #65   IP: 86.165.5.200
Old 12-11-2016, 03:22 PM
mart1602 mart1602 is offline
Sublime Master Elected
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: pembrokeshire
Posts: 772
Default Re: neuson 8003

always fancied one of those s3 processors,look realy easy to use but limited size of timber always put me off
Reply With Quote
  #66   IP: 95.147.72.17
Old 12-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Cheggars Cheggars is offline
Elect of Fifteen
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Just north of Pandy,Mid Wales
Posts: 514
Default Re: neuson 8003

Neighbours got a conventional Processor so that wont be a Problem, It does 8 inches so not to bad.
Reply With Quote
  #67   IP: 31.52.88.248
Old 13-11-2016, 12:30 AM
V8Druid's Avatar
V8Druid V8Druid is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Posts: 15,024
Default Re: neuson 8003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheggars View Post
The Engcon Grader is 370 Kg And it carries a fair old load , I'm not going to break it anytime soon.
Hell's bells ..... that's a heavy bucket ... for on a 350kg Engcon .... on an 8 tonner!!

Puts that heavier than mine ..... how's it cope Huw

I have got to do something about 'having' a long toe tilty grader
__________________
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #68   IP: 31.51.181.178
Old 13-11-2016, 10:58 AM
AtlasRob's Avatar
AtlasRob AtlasRob is offline
Prince of Jerusalem
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 6,208
Default Re: neuson 8003

Great to know machine is behaving itself.

I think we all have different ideas / expectations of how a piece of kit should behave / perform, sometimes unrealistic and many times simply down to the way we use it or have used other similar kit previously.
I generally find we adapt over time to get the best result we can with whatever it is we're using.

The picture of the slung pipe. Always try to keep the bucket ram open when lifting. It is one thing less to fail, but also helps prevent snagging of the lifting gear which can lead to premature failure.
It's a big issue within the "plant / construction industry" & I don't want you getting unnecessary flack from keyboard warriors when a simple "heads up" is all that's required
__________________
If their no good in the seat, put them on their feet
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Rotation excavation across the Nation.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #69   IP: 31.52.88.248
Old 13-11-2016, 11:16 AM
V8Druid's Avatar
V8Druid V8Druid is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Posts: 15,024
Default Re: neuson 8003

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasRob View Post
The picture of the slung pipe. Always try to keep the bucket ram open when lifting. It is one thing less to fail, but also helps prevent snagging of the lifting gear which can lead to premature failure.
It's a big issue within the "plant / construction industry" & I don't want you getting unnecessary flack from keyboard warriors when a simple "heads up" is all that's required
I had 'noticed it', but wasn't gonna say anything, as I'd guessed Huw was just trying/testing the weight lifting capacity and wasn't planning on doing much with it.
I agree that the additional stress imposed on the lift gear is avoidable ..... aside from the other factors ..... and yer know me, by now .... usually the first to point out lifting issues, having spent a great deal of me life dangling usually heavy things, in the air
__________________
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #70   IP: 86.182.154.108
Old 13-11-2016, 12:27 PM
pond digger pond digger is offline
Knight of the East and West
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: East Yorks
Posts: 2,408
Default Re: neuson 8003

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
I had 'noticed it', but wasn't gonna say anything, as I'd guessed Huw was just trying/testing the weight lifting capacity and wasn't planning on doing much with it.
I agree that the additional stress imposed on the lift gear is avoidable ..... aside from the other factors ..... and yer know me, by now .... usually the first to point out lifting issues, having spent a great deal of me life dangling usually heavy things, in the air
It never crossed my mind so thanks for the words of wisdom chaps.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Partner Links



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.