The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Vintage & Classic Equipment

#1   IP: 62.19.66.144
Old 14-03-2016, 07:41 PM
Provost and Judge

Question hanomag machines brand and zattelmayer

Hi guys if it were possible I would like information on German machines think, hanomag and zattelmayer, especially the hanomag we want information and opinions on hanomag 55d and 66 c and d, have told me they are robust and reliable do you think? the you would buy a used model that the strengths and weaknesses attributed (you'd take the car?komatsu?) thanks to those who will want to step in and provide information and opinions to the next greeting

#2   IP: 5.170.106.14
Old 01-11-2017, 02:06 PM
Provost and Judge

Question Re: hanomag machines brand and zattelmayer

sorry if I insist, what difference is M & F Massey and Ferguson and Hanomag, which are the biggest machines built by hanomag and massey and ferguson, hanomag has now been acquired by komatsu, i think the bigger hanomag loader shovel 77 d, I'm wrong? and the other thanks

???
  #3   IP: 81.174.242.105
Old 03-11-2017, 03:58 PM
Provost and Judge

Default Re: hanomag machines brand and zattelmayer

I had a Zettlemeyer ZL2001 as far as I can remember, medium sized wheel loader with Deutz aircooled engine and hydrostatic transmission.

Mine came from a landfill site so foam filled tyres, and over 18,000 hours on it.

Ran fine, bucket rams should have had the seals done. Quiet and comfortable to drive in, lifted anough to take the back wheels off the ground, centre hinge so manouverable, in the end I got fed up filling the hydraulic oil tank up!

What I liked about it was that the cab doors opened backwards, might not sound important but in a wood it meant that they wern't getting torn off every time I went through some trees. It also had a nice friving position so you could see the front wheels to position yourself to miss the said trees. The JCB 410 that replaced it was bloody awful in comparison.
  #4   IP: 5.170.104.170
Old 04-11-2017, 11:02 AM
Provost and Judge

thanks for your intervention and your additional explanations, in my area many hanomag 44 and 55 some zettelmeyer small wheeled, you would have your car photo thanks still your precious intervention, hanomag I think problem intercooler hydraulic system and differential locking problem i am wrong?

mf massey and ferguson from my old crawler old backhoe parts and some excavator, early mf similar to hanomag as design
  #5   IP: 89.143.15.150
Old 08-01-2018, 10:54 AM
Intimate Secretary

i have zetelmayer 802 loader. nice machine, deutz motor.
  #6   IP: 5.170.107.22
Old 08-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Provost and Judge

Question Re: hanomag machines brand and zattelmayer

Thank you for your intervention, you would have some photos to post your mechanical shovel, you would be so kind to attach it, in the used market we found a mechanical shovel with military equipment equipped with bucket digging bucket and lifting fork type muletto we are considering to take it for the campaign for agricultural use for maintenance and environmental work I think is suitable, what do you think?
[IMG]
[/IMG]
ZETTELMEYER ZL 3000 + WINCH / TREUIL
:confuso: