The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Innovations and New Technology

#31   IP: 31.52.88.212
Old 12-12-2017, 09:51 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Default Re: Heated seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahams View Post
There are limits .... you know. . The misses and the daughter already think I do bugger all all day and the money grows on trees.
Graham
sounds familiar Gra ... I used to go to work and sit on my arse all day ......... these days I just sit on my arse at home LOL !! everything that needs doing happens magically
  #32   IP: 181.188.30.62
Old 13-12-2017, 02:32 AM
Elect of Fifteen

Quote:
I think you need one to cover the whole van where you are.
If I still ran a landrover I would certainly have one, almost instant heat whilst you are waiting for the main heater to kick in.
Graham
Luckily for me I have missed it all so far, at the moment I am on the samaan Charlie gas platform offshore Trinidad and I am dying to get home only another 10 days

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #33   IP: 84.93.103.112
Old 13-12-2017, 09:15 AM
Master of the Ninth Arch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee_gus View Post
Luckily for me I have missed it all so far, at the moment I am on the samaan Charlie gas platform offshore Trinidad and I am dying to get home only another 10 days
Didn't realise you were still doing the offshore work as well. Thought you were full time fitting.
Graham
  #34   IP: 82.30.1.218
Old 13-12-2017, 04:52 PM
Grand Master Architect

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
not gonna ask where the battery lives
round the back in a little pocket, its not that noticeable once you have used it a couple of times

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Facebook
  #35   IP: 31.52.88.212
Old 13-12-2017, 08:24 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regy53 View Post
round the back in a little pocket, its not that noticeable once you have used it a couple of times
"Pocket" or socket, Ross
  #36   IP: 181.188.30.62
Old 15-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Elect of Fifteen

Quote:
Didn't realise you were still doing the offshore work as well. Thought you were full time fitting.
Graham
Doing a bit off both, have a family friend on the van when Iím away, suits him, he doesnít need to work anymore bu likes to keep his hand in, itís mostly servicing work that is pre arranged, any breakdowns that get called in go the the misses and she then hands the job to the van when Iím away, 95% of contact with my customers is with email anyway

#37   IP: 31.52.88.212
Old 15-12-2017, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee_gus View Post
Doing a bit off both, have a family friend on the van when Iím away, suits him, he doesnít need to work anymore bu likes to keep his hand in, itís mostly servicing work that is pre arranged, any breakdowns that get called in go the the misses and she then hands the job to the van when Iím away, 95% of contact with my customers is with email anyway
sounds like you have it sussed .... you 'chill' in Trindad ... while yer mate chills - literally, in the frozen North
A1* for initiative
  #38   IP: 92.14.252.163
Old 06-03-2018, 11:13 PM
Knight of the East and West

Any one go for these in the end? And any reviews? Would like one for the wee multione loader.

#39   IP: 31.52.231.240
Old 07-03-2018, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cps140 View Post
Any one go for these in the end? And any reviews? Would like one for the wee multione loader.
GrahamS has one on his canopied m/c and I have one sat waiting to be wired into the 'Drema .... Gra rates his Aiden ......
and I'll let you know
  #40   IP: 209.93.206.133
Old 07-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Master of the Ninth Arch

Quote:
Originally Posted by cps140 View Post
Yes, I have two. Pure luxury! Really make a difference. It is obviously not a climate controlled cab, but they warm you through enough to make it almost comfortable to be sat there for a shift in the snow.
If I still had the defender Iíd be using one in that as well.
For the money you canít go wrong.
Graham