The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EXTRAS > Photos

#251   IP: 213.205.232.42
Old 08-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Knight of the East

Default Re: Plant, Projects, Fixes and Fiascos

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
Oh you are here then Rory .... very droll ......... you still planning on calling by tomorrow evening?
I've sent you a pm on facespace. but probably not unless you want said grab removed from your yard. I suspect you might be worried about it sprouting roots and seeding it'self.... I also owe you money and am concerned you might start charging rent!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
To Be Continued.....
  #252   IP: 31.52.88.248
Old 08-11-2016, 12:04 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD450A View Post
I've sent you a pm on facespace. but probably not unless you want said grab removed from your yard. I suspect you might be worried about it sprouting roots and seeding it'self.... I also owe you money and am concerned you might start charging rent!
no problem on all fronts Rory Say good bye to Tim for me Boyo
  #253   IP: 31.52.88.248
Old 11-11-2016, 11:34 AM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
The 'Drema's been on Fuchs Plantohyd 40N all its life and seems fine (aside from it's recent hiccup) ..... smelly ol' stuff though ... you soon know if it's losing any and stinks on the hands for quite a while.

Had a very good price on my barrel, earlier in the year from an outfit in Bristol. ...... 360.08 + VAT CBOC lubricants
Had a cold call from Richard at CBOC yesterday .... asking if I had any further requirements, as Fuchs have a price hike, on the 20th of this month, of 6%

So ..... if yer's gonna swap it ..... now's the time .... 'fore it gets any dearer!!
  #254   IP: 86.139.114.76
Old 26-11-2016, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovelhands View Post
Dumper doing well on its new boots, amazing how it travels now

here's one that might interest you James
NIKKEN NWA3000 DUMPER

http://www.mascus.co.uk/construction.../tnvnrowo.html

well three actually ... 9796 + VAT ea.
  #255   IP: 86.129.34.145
Old 26-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Master of the Ninth Arch

They look interesting Gra , bit to rich I think though? If they had a cab it'd be a different story though, I could find a home for one of them if cabbed
  #256   IP: 86.139.114.76
Old 27-11-2016, 01:06 AM

Quote:
They look interesting Gra , bit to rich I think though? If they had a cab it'd be a different story though, I could find a home for one of them if cabbed
wouldn't take a lot to cab those James pretty straight forward flat panel jobby

Thought you'd like them
  #257   IP: 92.20.242.74
Old 28-11-2016, 11:17 PM
Master Elect of Nine

I am down your way tomorrow james got a pair of forklift extensions to collect from the very tip of burnham on crouch nice little run out from norwich lol so if you see a massive orange lump squeezed in a gap truck give me a flash and wave lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #258   IP: 86.150.83.35
Old 29-11-2016, 12:10 AM
Master of the Ninth Arch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinydigger View Post
I am down your way tomorrow james got a pair of forklift extensions to collect from the very tip of burnham on crouch nice little run out from norwich lol so if you see a massive orange lump squeezed in a gap truck give me a flash and wave lol
Haha, I will go mate, but I fear that you will be luck to pass me on the road tomorrow, I'm working on some marshes a fair way of the beaten track!

You going out to that wind farm job? Must be nearly done there I would think, I can see a few of them are up and going from the job I'm on, but I've not been near them since the summer.
  #259   IP: 92.20.242.74
Old 29-11-2016, 12:18 AM
Master Elect of Nine

Quote:
Haha, I will go mate, but I fear that you will be luck to pass me on the road tomorrow, I'm working on some marshes a fair way of the beaten track!

You going out to that wind farm job? Must be nearly done there I would think, I can see a few of them are up and going from the job I'm on, but I've not been near them since the summer.
i will be easy to spot like a bigger angrier version of the tango man only with more swearing lol sounds like heaven away from people ringing to find out where you are all the time lol

yeah that is the one the old rice and cole boat yard i think i took them down them down there around april time so been on site a while will be a all day run though as got mildenhall for a block grab then felixstowe for a 1.5 ton lever hoist is the day of lots of driving for bugger all work lol

#260   IP: 86.169.128.165
Old 23-03-2017, 08:48 PM

https://www.facebook.com/alan.wallac...7353733672121/

interesting one for you James .... Big Ab and drag, stuffed with timber sticks