The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Vintage & Classic Equipment

#1   IP: 5.170.104.170
Old 19-12-2019, 06:35 PM
Provost and Judge

Question opinions faults experiences on German wheel loaders O & K Orenstein & Koppel

hi sorry if I disturb, browsing the net on a site of used construction equipment I saw O & K wheel loaders, I must say a lot. I think the biggest model is L 60 of 6 cubic meters weight 35/40 tons engine I believe cummins. what can you tell me about these machines quality defects, to me they seem robust and well thought out, some models I believe are equipped with the classic German deutz air-cooled engine, the German lines are all the same, zattelmeyer, hanomag Mf, liebbherr" VOLVO". they have near the same design, perhaps designed by the same design engineers. let me know, thanks. in my part I saw only classic excavators model RH 4 and rh 6 and some rubber, they seemed sturdy and reliable, maybe a little slow and awkward but inexorable. an excavator friend of mine told me that they were very reliable on the rock with a hydraulic demolition hammer, what do you say?