The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > INDUSTRY MATTERS > Industry Chat

#21   IP: 77.102.152.79
Old 03-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Intendant of the Building

Default Re: greg hames nuglas limited review, lulworth dorset name and shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxcavator. View Post
Dan, Joey, this is just typical of where people do not read and things get out of hand. Niether of you have read my post properly. Where in my post do I mention "fine design kitchens" ? Dan there is no connection with fine design kitchens and fine design London Ltd that I can see !
Joey the registered address's I posted up are 100 miles apart !! The director details of fine design London are so similar to nuglas ltd, there is a good chance and a real possibility of being the same man. It is information to have at hand for several very good reasons.

Trax, it might be worth taking heed of your own advice, I wasn't referring to your post that's why I quoted on locals and not your post.. I was referring to the fact a Web domain had been listed which will be picked up by Google and could have detrimental consequences to a possible innocent party's business.

If the home work has been done and it's the same guy then all well and good.
  #22   IP: 2.97.237.129
Old 05-07-2015, 05:49 AM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey123 View Post
Trax, it might be worth taking heed of your own advice, I wasn't referring to your post that's why I quoted on locals and not your post.. I was referring to the fact a Web domain had been listed which will be picked up by Google and could have detrimental consequences to a possible innocent party's business.

If the home work has been done and it's the same guy then all well and good.
Quote:
Just be careful with this one mate, might be the same registered address but could and probably is nothing to do with your man. A lot of limited companies are registered at there accountants for ease of acounting.
I didn't post anything about kitchen company Joey, Dan did, complete with hyperlink, I posted a registered office address for the same Greg Hames as ran Nuglas, whom is connected to Fine design London Ltd end of story !!. You then quoted Dan and so reposted the hyper links to the fine design kitchens webb address !!
They do not share the same registered office address !!
I was telling the pair of you that the kitchen company was not in my oppinion directed by Greg Hames. Dan and you both posted up hyperlinks for the Kitchen company, that was my point, so not sure what advice I should be heeding ?

Last edited by Traxcavator.; 07-07-2015 at 05:29 AM.
  #23   IP: 82.132.220.198
Old 06-07-2015, 10:53 PM
Intendant of the Building

I'm slowly but surely losing the will to live on this one, it's making my head hurt.
  #24   IP: 2.97.237.129
Old 07-07-2015, 05:11 AM

Quote:
I'm slowly but surely losing the will to live on this one, it's making my head hurt.
You poor thing. I have edited my post above. Perhaps you may understand a little easier.

I know you weren't comenting on my post Joey ! You caution Dan about posting a company name and webb address probably not be connected to Hames, but you repeat the link !! The kitchen company did not have the same registered office either !! OK

Last edited by Traxcavator.; 07-07-2015 at 06:37 AM.
  #25   IP: 94.10.215.141
Old 03-11-2015, 08:51 PM
Knight of the East

im getting two emails a month about this guy, he is ripping of pensioners mainly, zero morals. has closed his website and probably moved on to a new business but at least his name is now online and this is the top post on google, looking for you greg hames...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #26   IP: 86.139.112.14
Old 03-11-2015, 10:00 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local Diggers View Post
im getting two emails a month about this guy, he is ripping of pensioners mainly, zero morals. has closed his website and probably moved on to a new business but at least his name is now online and this is the top post on google, looking for you greg hames...
top post!! he's got his own bloody page Dan nice sort of chap to meet ............. in a dark alley
  #27   IP: 94.10.215.141
Old 03-11-2015, 10:21 PM
Knight of the East

we have become the point of contact, i think 3 people are building court cases against him, and watchdog have been in touch

#28   IP: 86.139.112.14
Old 03-11-2015, 10:24 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local Diggers View Post
we have become the point of contact, i think 3 people are building court cases against him, and watchdog have been in touch
if he don't end up in a river face down first
  #29   IP: 86.139.93.220
Old 03-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Knight of the East

now learnt he also uses the name mark king to avoid detection now we have outed him publicly, sadly another victim has emailed me this evening. (common occourance)

#30   IP: 31.51.179.127
Old 03-12-2016, 08:23 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

Update the tags Dan.

I've only just come across this thread simply because you posted.

Not fully up to speed on the Google search craic but get jist so more comments on here with new name will increase chances of Google picking it up, yes?

ON EDIT

School day just added a tag

Rotation excavation across the Nation.

Last edited by AtlasRob; 03-12-2016 at 08:26 PM.

Tags
con men, greg hames nuglas ltd, mark king