The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Construction Equipment

#6651   IP: 86.144.226.86
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Default Re: Druid’s New Duck – ’99 Hydrema-Wiemar M1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobin View Post
You're feeding the bloody things? Down here we'd wait till they both dipped their heads to the bowl then let them have it , just to save on catridges

Amazing how much better things look after a 'square up'... if I can summon the willpower to finish the paperwork that's on my list today.
so ..... did you get your 'square up' Boyo? or the paperwork get the better of you

'Tis nice to have it all tidy .... I'd have a hell of a lot more space, if this stone guy'd hurry up and come and get started on our wall facing!! got 19 pallets of stone taking up much needed space !!
  #6652   IP: 86.144.226.86
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

OMG - look at the page number
  #6653   IP: 86.171.188.224
Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM
Knight of the East and West

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
The older you get, the more benevolent one becomes towards the wildlife Rube .... flies, wappys and hornets are fair game ... everything else gets left to their own devices ... as long as they'm not in the strawberry bed

Ber rrrrrrt is a bit of a waif and stray ... been here for months .... I don't think he can fly ... never seen him airborne!! Cat-Flap and his mates are just a PITA ...... seem to be a hell of a lot of squirrels about this year but everything has a place in the greater scheme of things Boyo I haven't shot anything in a very long time !!
I shot one of those little fury buggers this morning. I love my [/U]native[/U]wildlife, and any non natives that threaten it better look out.

Oops, that underlining didn’t go well.
  #6654   IP: 86.171.188.224
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Knight of the East and West

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
OMG - look at the page number
Strewth, it’s an oman

I mean omen.

Last edited by pond digger; Yesterday at 11:09 PM.