The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > INDUSTRY MATTERS > Events

#31   IP: 82.132.230.244
Old 09-12-2015, 11:15 AM
Knight of the East

Default Re: it must soon be party time

long time, looking back, had julian took a more pro active involvement in arguments that have popped up here and there, we may have lost a few good men along the way. the lack of moderation really does seem to work for a mens forum (i consider you lot real men, not backstabbing office types)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #32   IP: 86.175.210.112
Old 12-12-2015, 08:35 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local Diggers View Post
long time, looking back,...........................i consider you lot real men, not backstabbing office types
Your quite right Dan, long time & looking back there have been some serious ups & downs but things calm down and we move politely on

Frightening really how the time has flown, must be an age thing I suspect

Rotation excavation across the Nation.

#33   IP: 31.49.234.35
Old 12-12-2015, 08:43 PM
Knight of the East

Jesus I joined in 2011..... time has flown.

As I have said before the forum has been a major part of my education and without it I'd still be driving forklifts.

I've gotta agree with the above, I've said some pretty hot headed stuff in the past, equally don't have any grudges with anyone on here. Quite interesting how everyone seems to pick up and carry on, can be having a right tizzy on one thread and civil as anything five minutes later. Forum of gentlemen like.

Quote:
To Be Continued.....
  #34   IP: 176.248.147.42
Old 12-12-2015, 09:22 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

Time has indeed flown,I joined three days after Richard the first member.....I think I was number 6 or so.The first few days were the most chaotic and funny time I have ever spent on a computer battling nasty people who wanted to see it fail....lol.I left for a while because I got sick of fighting for what I thought was right for the forum being there is no moderation.Anyway now I'm back and the door was always open for me to come back by who I consider a friend and have met personally on the Forum JCB trip in 2010 Julian.If you think it's good now you really missed out at the start
  #35   IP: 86.175.210.112
Old 12-12-2015, 10:14 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest1 View Post
.............If you think it's good now you really missed out at the start
Northern division mentioned you had wandered back into the madhouse, you never were one to miss a good party and there is one due very soon.

Is Dan going to relinquish his signature or wait and replace it with another gem

Hope all is well in your world.

#36   IP: 176.248.147.42
Old 12-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasRob View Post
Northern division mentioned you had wandered back into the madhouse, you never were one to miss a good party and there is one due very soon.

Is Dan going to relinquish his signature or wait and replace it with another gem

Hope all is well in your world.
Yes Rob Were doing well out side the plant operating lifestyle,We have grown a very successful business and have been paying for our own teeth repairs for quite a few years now are you still on that water ways volanteer thing ?
  #37   IP: 86.175.210.112
Old 12-12-2015, 10:35 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest1 View Post
......and have been paying for our own teeth repairs for quite a few years now... are you still on that water ways volanteer thing ?
Don't talk to me about teeth, spent an hour in chair today am still a member at canal but as I'm working during the week in your part of the world the little time I get at home does not leave Sunday at the canal as a viable option if I want to remain married so have not been for a long time.

#38   IP: 31.118.187.150
Old 13-12-2015, 09:39 AM
Knight of the East and West

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasRob View Post
Don't talk to me about teeth, spent an hour in chair today
Thought Twitter was a bit quite😂😂