The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > INDUSTRY MATTERS > Events

#11   IP: 81.2.93.37
Old 28-05-2017, 09:48 AM
Master Elect of Nine

Default Re: chuff chuff time in Druid-ville

Beeb weather reckons OK today then pisses it down tonight into tomorrow morning. Got my mum's dog today to look after so we won't be doing it today.
  #12   IP: 86.139.38.160
Old 28-05-2017, 07:41 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberprog View Post
Beeb weather reckons OK today then pisses it down tonight into tomorrow morning. Got my mum's dog today to look after so we won't be doing it today.
aye it's tried to kick off a few times here since 5 o'clock and is pretty black ... as said the overnight forecast is not good, but they've had a decent enough day ..... if they get the same tomorrow, as it's supposed to be, it'll be their first decent two days in some time

If you make, it drop me a PM with yer number and I'll see if we can catch up ... we've Clara all day and had been considering a few hours there to amuse her .. she enjoyed Welland last year
  #13   IP: 81.2.93.37
Old 28-05-2017, 08:37 PM
Master Elect of Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
aye it's tried to kick off a few times here since 5 o'clock and is pretty black ... as said the overnight forecast is not good, but they've had a decent enough day ..... if they get the same tomorrow, as it's supposed to be, it'll be their first decent two days in some time

If you make, it drop me a PM with yer number and I'll see if we can catch up ... we've Clara all day and had been considering a few hours there to amuse her .. she enjoyed Welland last year
Will do. Looks like maybe head up lunchtime - weather looks crap in the morning but OK in the afternoon currently.
  #14   IP: 81.2.93.37
Old 29-05-2017, 09:10 PM
Master Elect of Nine

Good to meet you & your good lady today Gra Even if the little one wouldn't look at me! I get that a lot...
  #15   IP: 86.139.38.160
Old 29-05-2017, 10:27 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberprog View Post
Good to meet you & your good lady today Gra Even if the little one wouldn't look at me! I get that a lot...
Aye, damned nice to meet you and your lady wife too Boyo ....

Don't think Clara'd encountered such a tall fella as yourself before ..... made me look bloody small any way, so she must've felt like an ant

Pity we'd not had more time in the day and hope the poor turn out there, this year, didn't make for a disappointing trip. Have to admit to being disappointed myself .... bit of a shadow of its usual 'field'

As Pam said, you must come and have a cuppa sometime .... an' a bit of a play perhaps

You get that bunny bedded down alright !!
  #16   IP: 81.2.93.37
Old 30-05-2017, 07:50 AM
Master Elect of Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
Aye, damned nice to meet you and your lady wife too Boyo ....

Don't think Clara'd encountered such a tall fella as yourself before ..... made me look bloody small any way, so she must've felt like an ant

Pity we'd not had more time in the day and hope the poor turn out there, this year, didn't make for a disappointing trip. Have to admit to being disappointed myself .... bit of a shadow of its usual 'field'

As Pam said, you must come and have a cuppa sometime .... an' a bit of a play perhaps

You get that bunny bedded down alright !!
She's not my wife yet! Too much of a taste for wedding cake that one

It was a shame there were so few engines there - but it made for an enjoyable hour and a half wandering round and we did find a dress for her to wear to a upcoming wedding, so not a complete waste!

Will take you up on that at some point!

Bunny is nailed to the wall properly now!