The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Construction Equipment

#7531   IP: 212.88.42.35
Old 13-06-2020, 09:50 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Default Re: Druid’s New Duck – ’99 Hydrema-Wiemar M1500

lots of grease next and can stay together ...... nicked the plumbing off this for the Auramo, so'll have to search out a couple of lines for it from stock

was pretty bloody grey here all day, had mostly pee-ed down across the valley, but when it has headed this way it had been seeeeeeeeriously wet

'sposed to have been better today .... in theory ... apparently !!!!! not been too bad 'til late afternoon

chase the squirrels season has started .........

Pam's strawbs're starting to ripen up and the lil sods can smell 'em from miles off it would seem .....

I like strawberries ...... but they do not agree with me ... was allergic to 'em big time as a kid and thought i'd grown out of it ... can cope with the odd few ... but a dish full three nights on the trot is apparently 'pushing it' .....
had a major reaction to 'em, couple of nights ago, so they'm back off the menu again !!

found her this morning throwing her slipper at a crow, from the patio
.... was after the cherries on her newly planted (well, last year, it was) cherry tree!!
  #7532   IP: 90.244.210.171
Old 15-10-2020, 12:27 AM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

can't believe I've not been in here in so long .... a lot to catch up on and fotobucket has been a total PITFA lately ... will have to post some updates .. a lot of 'em
  #7533   IP: 119.18.3.126
Old 15-10-2020, 03:38 PM
Provost and Judge

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
can't believe I've not been in here in so long .... a lot to catch up on and fotobucket has been a total PITFA lately ... will have to post some updates .. a lot of 'em
Yes ... I have been waiting ...
  #7534   IP: 90.244.51.174
Old 15-10-2020, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusDave View Post
Yes ... I have been waiting ...
LOL
get your self over to plant talk mate .... your input is needed

and you've probably seen most of me exploits on there
  #7535   IP: 119.18.3.126
Old 16-10-2020, 04:33 PM
Provost and Judge

Quote:
LOL
get your self over to plant talk mate .... your input is needed

and you've probably seen most of me exploits on there
Oh I do get to Plant Talk most days and posted there about JCB 1CX's this week.
But you have this thread here which isn't like any on Plant Talk. It's a bit of a watchable soap opera which gives a bit more insight into Druid life.

And you still haven't built a decent shed and your gear is sitting out in the weather!!!!!

I feel guilty about any of my gear outside in the weather. Granted we have more sun and salty air, but that's no excuse

Anyway, I have the popcorn out waiting for the flurry of posts ...
  #7536   IP: 90.244.51.174
Old 16-10-2020, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Oh I do get to Plant Talk most days and posted there about JCB 1CX's this week.
But you have this thread here which isn't like any on Plant Talk. It's a bit of a watchable soap opera which gives a bit more insight into Druid life.

And you still haven't built a decent shed and your gear is sitting out in the weather!!!!!

I feel guilty about any of my gear outside in the weather. Granted we have more sun and salty air, but that's no excuse

Anyway, I have the popcorn out waiting for the flurry of posts ...
Problem i have here Dave is fotobucket is well upgefucht .... struggle like hell to log into it ATM and the picture uploader is buggered on here yet again

getting pix in here is very uphill

have you not found this one Dave https://www.planttalk.co.uk/threads/...e.109/page-130

Last edited by V8Druid; 16-10-2020 at 11:38 PM.
  #7537   IP: 119.18.3.126
Old 20-10-2020, 04:09 PM
Provost and Judge

Quote:
Problem i have here Dave is fotobucket is well upgefucht .... struggle like hell to log into it ATM and the picture uploader is buggered on here yet again

getting pix in here is very uphill

have you not found this one Dave https://www.planttalk.co.uk/threads/...e.109/page-130
No I had not seen that one. Hmmm, I've got a few pages to catch up there...
I tend to focus on the construction equipment forum at Plant Talk where your Hydrema thread is here.

Last edited by AusDave; 20-10-2020 at 04:12 PM.
  #7538   IP: 90.244.250.26
Old 21-10-2020, 12:42 AM

Quote:
No I had not seen that one. Hmmm, I've got a few pages to catch up there...
I tend to focus on the construction equipment forum at Plant Talk where your Hydrema thread is here.
well still can't get fotobucket to co-operate so no pix available as the uploader is dire here

that should keep you busy for a while