The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Construction Equipment


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #7531   IP: 212.88.42.35
Old 13-06-2020, 09:50 PM
V8Druid's Avatar
V8Druid V8Druid is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Posts: 15,648
Default Re: Druid’s New Duck – ’99 Hydrema-Wiemar M1500



lots of grease next and can stay together ...... nicked the plumbing off this for the Auramo, so'll have to search out a couple of lines for it from stock

was pretty bloody grey here all day, had mostly pee-ed down across the valley, but when it has headed this way it had been seeeeeeeeriously wet



'sposed to have been better today .... in theory ... apparently !!!!! not been too bad 'til late afternoon


chase the squirrels season has started .........



Pam's strawbs're starting to ripen up and the lil sods can smell 'em from miles off it would seem .....



I like strawberries ...... but they do not agree with me ... was allergic to 'em big time as a kid and thought i'd grown out of it ... can cope with the odd few ... but a dish full three nights on the trot is apparently 'pushing it' .....
had a major reaction to 'em, couple of nights ago, so they'm back off the menu again !!

found her this morning throwing her slipper at a crow, from the patio
.... was after the cherries on her newly planted (well, last year, it was) cherry tree!!
__________________
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #7532   IP: 90.244.210.171
Old 15-10-2020, 12:27 AM
V8Druid's Avatar
V8Druid V8Druid is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Posts: 15,648
Default Re: Druid’s New Duck – ’99 Hydrema-Wiemar M1500

can't believe I've not been in here in so long .... a lot to catch up on and fotobucket has been a total PITFA lately ... will have to post some updates .. a lot of 'em
__________________
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #7533   IP: 119.18.3.126
Old 15-10-2020, 03:38 PM
AusDave AusDave is offline
Provost and Judge
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 217
Default Re: Druid’s New Duck – ’99 Hydrema-Wiemar M1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
can't believe I've not been in here in so long .... a lot to catch up on and fotobucket has been a total PITFA lately ... will have to post some updates .. a lot of 'em
Yes ... I have been waiting ...
Reply With Quote
  #7534   IP: 90.244.51.174
Old 15-10-2020, 11:23 PM
V8Druid's Avatar
V8Druid V8Druid is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Posts: 15,648
Default Re: Druid’s New Duck – ’99 Hydrema-Wiemar M1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusDave View Post
Yes ... I have been waiting ...
LOL
get your self over to plant talk mate .... your input is needed

and you've probably seen most of me exploits on there
__________________
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #7535   IP: 119.18.3.126
Old 16-10-2020, 04:33 PM
AusDave AusDave is offline
Provost and Judge
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 217
Default Re: Druid’s New Duck – ’99 Hydrema-Wiemar M1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
LOL
get your self over to plant talk mate .... your input is needed

and you've probably seen most of me exploits on there
Oh I do get to Plant Talk most days and posted there about JCB 1CX's this week.
But you have this thread here which isn't like any on Plant Talk. It's a bit of a watchable soap opera which gives a bit more insight into Druid life.

And you still haven't built a decent shed and your gear is sitting out in the weather!!!!!

I feel guilty about any of my gear outside in the weather. Granted we have more sun and salty air, but that's no excuse

Anyway, I have the popcorn out waiting for the flurry of posts ...
Reply With Quote
  #7536   IP: 90.244.51.174
Old 16-10-2020, 11:31 PM
V8Druid's Avatar
V8Druid V8Druid is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Posts: 15,648
Default Re: Druid’s New Duck – ’99 Hydrema-Wiemar M1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusDave View Post
Oh I do get to Plant Talk most days and posted there about JCB 1CX's this week.
But you have this thread here which isn't like any on Plant Talk. It's a bit of a watchable soap opera which gives a bit more insight into Druid life.

And you still haven't built a decent shed and your gear is sitting out in the weather!!!!!

I feel guilty about any of my gear outside in the weather. Granted we have more sun and salty air, but that's no excuse

Anyway, I have the popcorn out waiting for the flurry of posts ...
Problem i have here Dave is fotobucket is well upgefucht .... struggle like hell to log into it ATM and the picture uploader is buggered on here yet again

getting pix in here is very uphill

have you not found this one Dave https://www.planttalk.co.uk/threads/...e.109/page-130
__________________
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by V8Druid; 16-10-2020 at 11:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7537   IP: 119.18.3.126
Old 20-10-2020, 04:09 PM
AusDave AusDave is offline
Provost and Judge
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 217
Default Re: Druid’s New Duck – ’99 Hydrema-Wiemar M1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
Problem i have here Dave is fotobucket is well upgefucht .... struggle like hell to log into it ATM and the picture uploader is buggered on here yet again

getting pix in here is very uphill

have you not found this one Dave https://www.planttalk.co.uk/threads/...e.109/page-130
No I had not seen that one. Hmmm, I've got a few pages to catch up there...
I tend to focus on the construction equipment forum at Plant Talk where your Hydrema thread is here.

Last edited by AusDave; 20-10-2020 at 04:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7538   IP: 90.244.250.26
Old 21-10-2020, 12:42 AM
V8Druid's Avatar
V8Druid V8Druid is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Posts: 15,648
Default Re: Druid’s New Duck – ’99 Hydrema-Wiemar M1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusDave View Post
No I had not seen that one. Hmmm, I've got a few pages to catch up there...
I tend to focus on the construction equipment forum at Plant Talk where your Hydrema thread is here.
well still can't get fotobucket to co-operate so no pix available as the uploader is dire here

that should keep you busy for a while
__________________
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Partner Links



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.