View Poll Results: EU- in or out?
stay in the EU 10 18.52%
leave the EU 44 81.48%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

#131   IP: 86.130.21.222
Old 26-06-2016, 12:00 PM
Elect of Fifteen

Default Re: EU- in or out POLL

the big thing over the next months or years is what will the government spend the money saved by leaving on.many people think nhs and other public services are going to get a big boost in funds,maybe the leave campain has hinted towards this but in reality its not their call .if people eventually see improvements all will settle down nicely but if polititions start lining their own pockets there could be uproar.i was really suprised how close the vote was ,i was expecting 30/70 from people i had spoken to but i dont mix with students,bankers and offfice workers . i voted out because i think the eu has stiffled our country for long enough now we have to get on using our own initiative their is no reason why we should not prosper .on a lighter note anyone see this-britain now rulled by a blond haired bloody lunatic(boris)and soon america rulled by a blond haired bloody lunatic(trump)
  #132   IP: 86.132.146.175
Old 26-06-2016, 02:09 PM
Master of the Ninth Arch

Just heard on the radio, over 3 million signatures now on the lets have a second vote' petition!
So the votes of an overwhelming majority in a democratic referendum doesn't really count now? And we must have another? .....very democratic!

I wonder if there will be a 'let's NOT have another vote' petition started! It may get even more signitures

There's going to be some great opportunities for this country going forward, I'm sure if it, some sacrifices for sure, but no Armageddon as has been suggested by the inners, it's time to be positive and not spend the whole time moaning about it!

Now we've got that bloody Sturgeon woman wanting to cause even more unrest! Surely the sensible thing to do is see how things pan out now? Let the EU dust settle, it might just be the best thing that ever happened to the UK (which includes Scotland!), if it looks like a bad decision in a few years time then you couldn't blame them for having another vote to part from the uk.....they might even win ?
  #133   IP: 31.54.226.230
Old 26-06-2016, 02:21 PM
Secret Master

The remainers are forgetting something, on the last day to register for voting the idiots that left it so late to register that the website crashed, So Mr Cameron got an addition couple of days to register put through parliment in the hope that they were all in voters well that was not particularly fair but even though this was done more people voted for Brexit so as far as i am concerned it's end of story we are out now get over yourselves ramainers.

Stpo press

Aston Martin have just announced that they will be going ahead and building a new plant in Wales good new for Brexit and Wales.

Last edited by topkit; 26-06-2016 at 08:38 PM.