The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EXTRAS > PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

#11   IP: 109.155.63.34
Old 06-08-2015, 10:48 AM
Grand Master Architect

Default Re: Sandhill Plant

I just wanted to update this with some recommendation quotes from this forum, hopefully the posters do not mind

From selling Bri 963 a kubota k008 he was looking for

Quote:
Originally Posted by bri963 View Post
Not often nowadays you get to shout someone's praises, but it's a pleasure to be able to give Reg53 a public Thanks.

Last year I was looking for a micro-ex for home use/some weekend work/light restoration, as well as trying a few ideas for implements I've got cooking (time permitting). When I mentioned it on here, Reg pm'd me with a few options. He found me a good ex-major hire company K008, and supported me with a minor issue or two since I bought it. My little mount is only small fry, but I couldn't have had better treatment if I'd been buying a fleet of twenty-tonners.

Thanks, Reg, I'll try to find an excuse to buy something bigger next time.
From my scam thread i made....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaman View Post
Hi, I signed up to the is forum purely to reply to this thread (slightly regret that after 71 welcoming emails in my inbox this morning – a slight hiccup in the software perhaps - but hey ho!)

REG53 - I would like to say a massive thank you for taking the time to post this thread - if more people did that there might be fewer victims of fraud. I found this thread by googling "+49 176 935 72124". I too got a text message responding to my queries over an ebay classified ad for a trailer tent, followed by emails from Mr Thomas Lenihan (lenihan767@gmail.com) offering me one from Elgin - delivered to my door etc etc" - you got it, word for word the same message as started this thread (at the time I googled him but there was nothing on line).

I decided if it was too good to be true it probably was!

So I bid for and won a similar trailer tent at on an auction last Friday. Immediately the auction was won I got an email looking very familiar from Mr Eduard Ghiocel with an email address of “home email” [ brezoane245@hotmail.co.uk ]. He was looking for immediate payment by bank transfer which would be totally protected by ebay (as he could not accept Paypal). I clicked a link in the email from ebay and held a chat session – they also assured me it was perfectly safe. When the transcript of the chat was mailed to me however it came from reelectrics@hotmail.co.uk which I thought was a strange address for ebay to use. I held a new chat session with ebay, this time initiated through their website and they did not recognised that email address the chat was send from and confirmed that it seemed suspicious that he should: use a fairly anonymous email address, not be listed in any area directories for the postcode that ebay supplied, he was offering delivery of a trailer tent rather than collection, that he was delaying me coming to collect for over a week and only then after payment by bank transfer and that he had a feed back of zero.

I too thought about asking for a photo of him holding his photo ID driving license standing on his head next to the possibly fictitious trailer tent but contented myself with saying I would only pay after viewing it (even if it means a four hour drive). I hope posting his name and email above may help ward of other more gullible punters. Mr. Eduard Ghiocel, if you read this, and are totally genuine, please accept my apology and may I suggest you get some feedback and supply and address and phone number when requested to make things more credible (but do not do this if you are the scum bag scammer that I suspect).

Thanks once again, sorry for the long post, now get back to your beloved earth mover thingies.
From selling Komatsu's crusher bucket to france

Selling Komatu's bucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by komatsu View Post
just want to say a big thankyou to Ross (Reg53) for selling my crusher bucket in what has to be the most easiest,hassle free way I've ever delt with,if any of you are thinking of selling anything I would certainly give him a ring.

http://www.sandhillplant.com/

From selling wideboy one for Eddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddiebackblade View Post
Well the 8 tonner has departed not the KX57 as was initially advertised, but that has since sold too.

I'd just like to extend a massive thanks to Ross and wholeheartedly recommend the service he offers at Sandhill plant.

Without wanting to sound like an advert, the treatment I have received has been first class and every effort has been made to ensure a deal has been achieved that benefits all.

All I'd like to say is you literally have nothing to lose and everything to gain by using Ross for future machine disposals, and If my word carries any weight in anyones decision process I will 100% endorse him.

I actually feel I've sold a decent machine and made a friend or two along the way.

Thanks again Ross.

Eddie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow us on Twitter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow us on Facebook

Last edited by Regy53; 06-08-2015 at 10:54 AM.
  #12   IP: 86.169.176.71
Old 06-08-2015, 12:29 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

nice one Ross - never hurts to keep yer name at the top of the list in folks memories! (and deservedly so, BTLs)

Praise where due is always gratifying and makes the job even more worth doing .... right!!
  #13   IP: 86.135.99.51
Old 06-08-2015, 05:43 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

I could have added to the list

life is hard , but its harder if you're stupid
  #14   IP: 2.220.194.162
Old 06-08-2015, 07:31 PM
Knight of the East

thats great feedback. you have to be doing something right.

#15   IP: 81.141.236.146
Old 29-10-2015, 10:32 PM

Smile Re: Sandhill Plant

Hi, just a quick message to recommend the services of (Ross)Regy53
I had a telehandler to move on and heard of Ross and what he offers through the forum.
Its always a pain in the arse to deal with tyre kickers/time wasters etc.. so it was great to be able to pass all this to Ross and he dealt with all enquires & advertising for a modest fee.
I think the way that the market is at the moment we had to be realistic and came away with a fair price with no hassle and everyone happy.
All I can say is I would definitely use Ross in the future and would encourage you all to contact him if you need to buy or sell any plant.
Once again, Thanks Ross.
E
  #16   IP: 82.18.68.219
Old 30-10-2015, 12:00 AM
Grand Master Architect

Awsome Thanks a lot Ewen, was a pleasure to deal with yourself even in the trying times.

Thanks again

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Facebook
  #17   IP: 86.183.46.47
Old 22-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Sublime Master Elected

Just a little bit of feedback for Ross, having delt with him recently in the sale of two machines. Expect a fair price, money transferred when promised and pickup/delivery when arranged for! With no fuss or stress!

So if your selling or buying give Ross a call first!
  #18   IP: 146.199.170.218
Old 22-05-2016, 08:28 PM
Elect of Fifteen

i would also recommend Ross he sold my D4c in just a few days and for what I thought was a good price
Bob
  #19   IP: 82.18.68.219
Old 24-05-2016, 07:18 AM
Grand Master Architect

Thanks guys i really apriciate feedback good or bad, things are going well with what i setup just 3 years ago, we are now trading a lot more with our own machines due to the very poor export market, so selling other peoples assets is really slow.

The quadbikes and utility vehicles are quite busy so that's good.

Were at the herts county show this weekend if your bored, and have just booked plantworx next year if you all want a cup of tea :P

Check out our website, www.sandhillplant.com its just been updated

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Facebook

Last edited by Regy53; 24-05-2016 at 07:21 AM.
  #20   IP: 86.132.52.232
Old 24-05-2016, 08:41 AM
Knight of the East

might turn up for that herts show ross, if i get there will come and say hi

Tags
sandhill plant, sandhill plant limited, sandhill plant ltd, used excavators