The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EXTRAS > Non-Industry Chat

#61   IP: 217.44.69.65
Old 30-03-2016, 12:36 PM
Knight of the East and West

Default Re: Memorable comments & quotes !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local Diggers View Post
i reckon religion is a good crutch for people that need something to believe. for me, i think you just need to live a good generous life, dont kill things, dont steal things, give what you can spare to charity or those in need, do right and you'll be right.

i had a happy clapper work for me a few years ago, nice lad, but once the agnostic church heard i had given him a job they were so pleased i spent the next 4 weeks pricing a ton of work for them!
"Don't kill things": are you a veggie
  #62   IP: 31.53.213.188
Old 30-03-2016, 05:46 PM
Elect of Fifteen

Well, at the risk of pushing it down people's throats, I'm a Christian. It isn't and never has been a crutch or a substitute for something else, and apart from the odd short, the wiring isn't in bad nick. In my opinion, anyway.
  #63   IP: 2.13.240.132
Old 30-03-2016, 07:44 PM
Intendant of the Building

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local Diggers View Post
i reckon religion is a good crutch for people that need something to believe. for me, i think you just need to live a good generous life, dont kill things, dont steal things, give what you can spare to charity or those in need, do right and you'll be right.
Exactly my thoughts and ethos apart from I shoot a pigeon or 2 for the pot every now and then.
  #64   IP: 86.139.113.138
Old 30-03-2016, 09:05 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pond digger View Post
"Don't kill things": are you a veggie
have to say, the older I get the less inclined I am to kill anything ..... with the exception of rats ..... the 4 legged variety

I could always make the odd exception for the two legged variety too
  #65   IP: 86.169.177.67
Old 22-06-2016, 11:35 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

this has to qualify ..... made me PMSL

http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8200&page=4
post #39
D4C

We were doing a nightmare job years ago , relining a main from a pumping station , one moaning git kept ring and ringing to complain about this that and the other , which meant as ganger i got all the calls from customer services , so i got there early next morning and lifted the bt box and cut his fucking line off

Moral = do not piss off Gra
  #66   IP: 31.52.88.248
Old 14-11-2016, 12:09 AM

ok .... so it's a very fresh post ... a few actually..... but they have to go in here before I forget where they are ... These are just priceless!!

http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8400

posts #10
Joey123
"12k bloody hell I'd want it to perform sexual acts for that and have my tea on the table when I get in.."

posts #11
Joey123
"More chance of me repeatedly slamming me penis in the door and actually enjoying it then paying that."

post #20
Localdiggers
"at 15k i would add my nackers in the mix with that door frame"

Keep 'em coming guys
  #67   IP: 86.139.114.184
Old 10-12-2016, 09:36 PM

http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread....863#post148863

Tree shear/ buncher post #6 Mogman

".....my scrap shear is a bit heavy for wood cutting but haven't found a piece of wood it won't cut"

LMAO Mog ..... classic!!

and as promised ........

http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread....858#post148858

Chinese industrial machinery earthmoving post #8 joey123

" PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY KICK ME IN THE BOLLOX REALLY REALLY HARD, as sure as eggs are eggs I must be dreaming.... Never did I think I'd hear these words spoken..

I wouldn't buy a Chinese flask never mind a digger, now or in 10 - 15 years time, utter, utter, utter shite. ......... I'm going down the pub.
"

Priceless Joey
  #68   IP: 87.112.76.61
Old 11-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Master Elect of Nine

[/HTML]Quote "i had a happy clapper work for me a few years ago, nice lad, but once the agnostic church heard i had given him a job they were so pleased i spent the next 4 weeks pricing a ton of work for them!"[HTML]

But did you get any and did they pay?
  #69   IP: 86.169.128.165
Old 02-04-2017, 12:04 AM

" BT is the easy one to find. Its guaranteed to be in the first bucket you pull! "

http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread....679#post152679

Olliegunns . .... Dial before you dig . ... post #5