The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > INDUSTRY MATTERS > Finance and Administration

#31   IP: 86.180.8.19
Old 09-01-2016, 07:20 PM
Elect of Fifteen

Default Re: What you getting paid???

i seemed to miss a page out when i read this thread,farmers of all kinds are having a ruff time atm and i for one hope things start to improve asap,most of my work is on farms as im sure a lot of others on here and the phone stopped ringing well before cristmas,after spending 25 years on site with all the bull sh*t and back stabbing im staying well clear!all this bloody rain aint helping either,cant walk through my land nevermind take a machine in
  #32   IP: 86.180.8.19
Old 09-01-2016, 07:22 PM
Elect of Fifteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchy View Post
What's a 'load of shit'?������
the rates quoted in that report
  #33   IP: 82.132.238.106
Old 09-01-2016, 07:38 PM
Grand Master Architect

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart1602 View Post
the rates quoted in that report
Yeah two year out of date,be fair bit higher now
  #34   IP: 86.180.8.19
Old 09-01-2016, 07:55 PM
Elect of Fifteen

Quote:
i seemed to miss a page out when i read this thread,farmers of all kinds are having a ruff time atm and i for one hope things start to improve asap,most of my work is on farms as im sure a lot of others on here and the phone stopped ringing well before cristmas,after spending 25 years on site with all the bull sh*t and back stabbing im staying well clear!all this bloody rain aint helping either,cant walk through my land nevermind take a machine in
just thougt id add a bit more to this for anyone with no knowledge of farming one farm i work on that has 200 dairy cows every time the milk price goes down by 1 pence they loose 10 grand and i think it went down by 5 or 6 pence last year so theres no money left for non essential work
  #35   IP: 109.147.205.154
Old 16-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

Quote:
............... has 200 dairy cows every time the milk price goes down by 1 pence they loose 10 grand and i think it went down by 5 or 6 pence last year...................
My biggest concern with that is that once our dairy herds have been wiped out we will then be held to ransom by the European suppliers that the supermarkets are quite happily using while shafting our own.

It will be too late when the penny finally drops (no pun intended) with the officials in big offices who at present wring there hands and say " its out of our control" blah, blah, blah twats

Rotation excavation across the Nation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #36   IP: 86.186.125.34
Old 16-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasRob View Post
My biggest concern with that is that once our dairy herds have been wiped out we will then be held to ransom by the European suppliers that the supermarkets are quite happily using while shafting our own.

It will be too late when the penny finally drops (no pun intended) with the officials in big offices who at present wring there hands and say " its out of our control" blah, blah, blah twats
And not just milk, either Rob
We haven't been self sufficient in food production for years
  #37   IP: 122.150.127.208
Old 02-02-2016, 03:44 AM
Provost and Judge

Quote:
what a load of sh*t,train drivers were on strike the other day over pay and conditions and there on mid thirtees. come and live in wales you get now where near and should think yourself lucky,in the building boom i had 5 people working for me and just about made 45k pile of paper work and accountants bills well over 1000 a year ,cis,cpcs,public liability etc this country does everything it can to stifle anyone with any ambition.all british industry f*cked and were importing stuff made from all the crap we sent to china,my advice is get as much cash as you can ,disclose nothing to no one on paper or internet and scam as much as you can because thats the only way youll get on in this country.australia have the right idea if you dont have anything positive to give you can f*ck off!!by the way happy new year to you all
Agreed - currently paying australian government a lot of cash for them to take a year to decide if I can stay and pay them more cash for citizenship!!

DA