The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EXTRAS > PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

#1   IP: 176.253.206.241
Old 30-10-2014, 07:34 PM
Knight of the East

Default Local Diggers work

thought it might be good for my business to list a few jobs over the coming months and list photos here, might be interesting for some of you lot as well as promote us at the same time to potential clients

this is a simple new build, 6 bed house for an interior designer on the river thames, we dug and poured the foundations in 4 days, then bricklayer came in to get up to floor height. this is us returning to site to stone up the oversite ready for blinding, install the foul drainage and install a crated soakaway then to pass over job to bricklayers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #2   IP: 176.253.206.241
Old 30-10-2014, 07:37 PM
Knight of the East

Default Re: Local Diggers work

this is a sunken trampoline that we supply and install as an all inclusive package. starting at 900 depending on size and location. these are very popular in the summer months and can even help drainage if installed in the correct way

#3   IP: 176.253.206.241
Old 30-10-2014, 07:41 PM
Knight of the East

a simple two day driveway solution, we excavate and stone up on day one, second day the granite blocks are installed and then the shingle is laid on a sharp sand blinding and these modular sheets with a geotextile base, which are great for keeping the shingle on the driveway instead of over the pavement, while stopping most weed growth at the same time. we returned a week later and turfed the lawn

Last edited by Local Diggers; 30-10-2014 at 08:22 PM.
  #4   IP: 92.12.219.224
Old 30-10-2014, 08:02 PM
Sublime Master Elected

Looking good dan
I remember your first post, you got slaughtered. Fair play to you, you took it well.

Last edited by diggerjones; 30-10-2014 at 08:07 PM.
  #5   IP: 2.99.238.9
Old 30-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Grand Master Architect

Have you got a problem with someone pinching your photos Dan.

Interested in the modular sheets, is there a max recommended gradient for these and have you seen how they perform over medium to long term?
  #6   IP: 86.142.155.179
Old 30-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Sublime Master Elected

Them granite blocks look smart... Been after something like that for a job I have coming up shortly, are they from a local company?
  #7   IP: 176.253.206.241
Old 30-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Knight of the East

this was a simply levelling job, something we do a lot in the winter, foolishly i didnt take a before pic but basically there were a few trees and brambles, i finished this on a day

Last edited by Local Diggers; 30-10-2014 at 09:07 PM.
  #8   IP: 176.253.206.241
Old 30-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Knight of the East

we do a little insurance work and this is what was left of a wall locally after a doddery old chap slammed in to it late one night, he was fine but shaken, we removed the wall and i will be on the trowel in a few weeks replacing it with a new one.

Last edited by Local Diggers; 30-10-2014 at 08:38 PM.
  #9   IP: 176.253.206.241
Old 30-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Knight of the East

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggerjones View Post
Looking good dan
I remember your first post, you got slaughtered. Fair play to you, you took it well.
lol yeah i got slated for having a coffee cup in the picture on another forum, i never shared anymore work after that!

#10   IP: 176.253.206.241
Old 30-10-2014, 08:32 PM
Knight of the East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsauce View Post
Have you got a problem with someone pinching your photos Dan.

Interested in the modular sheets, is there a max recommended gradient for these and have you seen how they perform over medium to long term?
hi minty, im due back on that job before xmas for a garage build, i will let you know. a great system tho and the final finish is perfectly level and no sinking on shingle. wheel spinning would damage it, we will see how it fairs in the coming year as for the pics, i worked for a local builder last year, he was bragging about his web site and i had a look, i dont know who was more embarrassed to see a picture of my work on his website! i asked him to remove it and we never had any more work with him after that! cheeky git