View Poll Results: EU- in or out?
stay in the EU 10 18.52%
leave the EU 44 81.48%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

#21   IP: 86.144.130.205
Old 15-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Elect of Fifteen

Default Re: EU- in or out POLL

i voted out never mind the scare mongerers it cant get any fuc+ing worsewhat gonna happen when more countries join the eu?
  #22   IP: 86.149.22.135
Old 16-06-2016, 12:28 AM
Soverign Grand Inspector General

Its a fucking pigs breakfast!!

All politicians are absolute wankers. We pay these fuckers enormous amounts of money to run out country for our benefit. They dont. And they dont have a clue. Farage scared Cameron into proposing the referendum. Cameron had a chance to sort ot by renegotiating a propper deal. He didnt get any concessions worth a wank and now everyone is dissatisfied.

We are bombarded with increasingly sensationalist 'facts' both sides trying to scare us into voting their way.

I say we should send Cameron back to Brussels and not let him back until he sorts acceptable terms on which to remain in.

If we leave fuck knows what will happen. One thing is for certain we will never get back in. I think weshould stay in and keep threatening to leave intil we get what we want. Just like the Jocks are doing with leaving the UK.... cameron need to take a leaf out of salmonds book. We need double super devolution!!

Fuckin twats the lot of them.

And another thing. If we do leave who the fuck is going to run the country whilst all the politicians are rewriting all the constitutional stuff and renegotiating all the agreements that have just been ripped up. It would be absolute carnage!!

Wankers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

UK Distributors and Installers of: Lincoln Auto Lube Systems | Loadrite Weighing Systems | Alphaview Vehicle CCTV

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #23   IP: 5.254.163.144
Old 16-06-2016, 08:23 AM
Grand Master Architect

If we leave who will be next? It's a pack of cards. I bet you another top tier economically country such as France will leave, and a mass exit of all 1st world countries will ensue. Germany will be left holding the baby so to speak, in the forms of Romania, Turkey, Greece, Portugal etc.

And another thing. There don't appear to be any terms agreed as to exactly what happens after a Brexit vote, presumably because the smug cunts don't expect one. So that leaves Cameron and all who wanted to stay in 'negotiating' the terms or our exit!
  #24   IP: 86.141.196.100
Old 16-06-2016, 09:26 AM
Knight of the East and West

Am I right in thinking TVHC is not overly impressed with our politicians

I've already voted out, but I do think things could be tuff, particularly if, like me, you have farming interests.

For me, it's a vote for liberty; the right to choose our own destiny. No one can truly know what the outcome will be, whichever way it goes. However, I prefer that our future is shaped by our own, democratically elected politicians: at least we can kick em out if things go wrong.
  #25   IP: 86.144.130.205
Old 16-06-2016, 09:55 AM
Elect of Fifteen

every farmer ive talked to wants out ,cant see it getting worse for them.we may have a lot more money in the pot if we leave but no guarantee what the wankers will spend it on?probably a big fucking payrise cos they work so hard for us
  #26   IP: 92.24.46.227
Old 16-06-2016, 10:40 AM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

It could well take up to 2 years to negotiate getting out of the eu. It definitely will not be an over night thing.
The fact is no body knows what will happen. I'm quite sure the world would be a better place if every country was independent and traded with their own terms in place. If the vote is for leaving then all legislation that needs to be changed can be worked on immediately prioritising the most important. There is not likely to be any noticeable change for many many months and I believe this will create great disillusion amongst many.
  #27   IP: 86.149.22.135
Old 16-06-2016, 06:36 PM

I am totally pissed off with our politicans. They are all incompetent. I dont trust them to negotiate for us if we stay in and i dont trust them to negotiate for us if we leave. In summary we are fucked. Both ways. We have been poking the bear with a big stick and it is going to bite us. Either inside the cage or out of it. And we aint going to bite back because thats not what we do....

Cameron, boris, the new labour bloke, farage, blair, milliband - both of them, gove, brown (who recussitated him?) Dont know any lib dems sorry, but i quite liked the one with a drink problem +++++ they all want fuckin with a breeze block. This could fuck my business. I am furious!

UK Distributors and Installers of: Lincoln Auto Lube Systems | Loadrite Weighing Systems | Alphaview Vehicle CCTV

#28   IP: 92.24.46.227
Old 16-06-2016, 06:47 PM

It could Julian but how do you think it might ...? Personally I can't see how. The thing is none of know either way, i can't pass judgement in any direction. Being out seems a better option for the majority but on what do they base their assumptions ? The country traded quite well before a union with europe and you started you business whilst in it. I am intrigued. What really brings thing in to pathetic reality is a 41 year old politician has lost her life over it today leaving a 3 and 5 year old with no mother and a husband with no wife tell me all what is it that every body thinks they know regarding the out come. I won't be voting full stop and nor should any one else because no one has a fucking clue !!

Last edited by Traxcavator.; 16-06-2016 at 07:00 PM.
  #29   IP: 86.149.22.135
Old 16-06-2016, 07:01 PM

I just see more cost and more heartache Tim. Maybe in the short term - 10? Years. We are allgoing to have to work harder afterwards no matter what the outcome. Remember when they first introduced the Euro. Everything got more expensive and everyone except the gifted few got poorer. Same will happen again. Whatever the outcome.... if i sound cynical that is because I am...

#30   IP: 92.24.46.227
Old 16-06-2016, 07:11 PM

There is nothing wrong with being cynical it's a cautious approach. I feel the same but for the fact that this is all speculation and we are expected to vote on it. At least if the shit hits the fan I can just be thankful it was nowt to do with me !