The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Vintage & Classic Equipment


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   IP: 86.158.219.0
Old 06-03-2017, 08:57 PM
JD450A's Avatar
JD450A JD450A is offline
Knight of the East
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Not really sure
Posts: 4,646
Default Del's JCB3C11 and other "Projects"

Here we are again, with some pictures of todays affair... 100 a ton! Despite plea's that we could just nip strait down EMR and pocket 700 apparently it's too good to give the Chinese.

I ****ing despise loading these things... sod all visibility. At least this one had brakes. In surprisingly good nick IMHO. Be nice when it's done up I suppose!

Notice I even wore my nice orange overalls..... this was due to the inherent risk of it running away with no brakes and me needing to look like a professional as I careered down telegraph/holdon Hill!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (55.2 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (32.4 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (41.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (63.1 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (54.1 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (52.8 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (31.6 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (48.6 KB, 66 views)
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
To Be Continued.....
Reply With Quote
  #2   IP: 86.139.38.192
Old 06-03-2017, 10:18 PM
V8Druid's Avatar
V8Druid V8Druid is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Posts: 13,210
Default Re: Del's JCB3C11 and other "Projects"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD450A View Post
Here we are again, with some pictures of todays affair... 100 a ton! Despite plea's that we could just nip strait down EMR and pocket 700 apparently it's too good to give the Chinese.

I ****ing despise loading these things... sod all visibility. At least this one had brakes. In surprisingly good nick IMHO. Be nice when it's done up I suppose!

Notice I even wore my nice orange overalls..... this was due to the inherent risk of it running away with no brakes and me needing to look like a professional as I careered down telegraph/holdon Hill!
PMSL .... take more than some orange garb Boyo

that #3 or #4 to Del's growing collection? ... is he making a valiant single handed effort to bring the Chinese steel making industry to a halt
__________________
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by V8Druid; 06-03-2017 at 10:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3   IP: 86.158.219.0
Old 06-03-2017, 10:22 PM
JD450A's Avatar
JD450A JD450A is offline
Knight of the East
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Not really sure
Posts: 4,646
Default Re: Del's JCB3C11 and other "Projects"

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Druid View Post
PMSL .... take more than some orange garb Boyo

that #3 or #4 to Del's growing collection?
JCB 3C#2 Fleet number #7 He's got at least 3 more bits of crap to have from my yard as well.

In fairness this one will make a nice machine.. particularly if Sany get hold of it
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
To Be Continued.....
Reply With Quote
  #4   IP: 86.139.38.192
Old 06-03-2017, 10:28 PM
V8Druid's Avatar
V8Druid V8Druid is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Posts: 13,210
Default Re: Del's JCB3C11 and other "Projects"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD450A View Post
JCB 3C#2 Fleet number #7 He's got at least 3 more bits of crap to have from my yard as well.

In fairness this one will make a nice machine.. particularly if Sany get hold of it
Absolutely PMSL .... very good Rory
__________________
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #5   IP: 94.197.121.196
Old 06-03-2017, 10:38 PM
delbouy delbouy is offline
Master Elect of Nine
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Plymouth
Posts: 432
Default Re: Del's JCB3C11 and other "Projects"

One mans scrap is another mans gold Rory.
And thinking about it, I might be persuaded to take the little forklift as well.

Thank you for today's efforts, she's home and tucked up next to her older sister.

Graham that's now 2 x 3c's the 801 the Winget dumper the road roller and the two concrete mixers.
As well as 3 Bedford CFs 1 Bedford TK the little FMW truck and the Bambi camper, the two A30 and the Gipsy two VW LTs, the Vauxhall vivaro, berlingo van, and not forgetting Bonser forklift.
And no the Chinese aren't getting any of it.
Reply With Quote
  #6   IP: 86.139.38.192
Old 06-03-2017, 10:50 PM
V8Druid's Avatar
V8Druid V8Druid is offline
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Posts: 13,210
Default Re: Del's JCB3C11 and other "Projects"

Quote:
Originally Posted by delbouy View Post
One mans scrap is another mans gold Rory.
And thinking about it, I might be persuaded to take the little forklift as well.

Thank you for today's efforts, she's home and tucked up next to her older sister.

Graham that's now 2 x 3c's the 801 the Winget dumper the road roller and the two concrete mixers.
As well as 3 Bedford CFs 1 Bedford TK the little FMW truck and the Bambi camper, the two A30 and the Gipsy two VW LTs, the Vauxhall vivaro, berlingo van, and not forgetting Bonser forklift.
And no the Chinese aren't getting any of it.
LMAO Del ..... keep up the good work
__________________
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #7   IP: 86.158.217.9
Old 07-03-2017, 09:24 PM
JD450A's Avatar
JD450A JD450A is offline
Knight of the East
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Not really sure
Posts: 4,646
Default Re: Del's JCB3C11 and other "Projects"

Another project Del will be doing soon!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (101.8 KB, 44 views)
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
To Be Continued.....
Reply With Quote
  #8   IP: 94.197.121.196
Old 07-03-2017, 11:04 PM
delbouy delbouy is offline
Master Elect of Nine
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Plymouth
Posts: 432
Default Re: Del's JCB3C11 and other "Projects"

I need to start making some room then Rory.
Reply With Quote
  #9   IP: 94.197.121.196
Old 07-03-2017, 11:07 PM
delbouy delbouy is offline
Master Elect of Nine
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Plymouth
Posts: 432
Default Re: Del's JCB3C11 and other "Projects"

Anybody come across any spare glass light lenses out of the roof lights, send them my way, that's will be another 4 new light I'm needing to knock up when the mood takes me.
Reply With Quote
  #10   IP: 83.136.43.92
Old 14-03-2017, 07:36 PM
DH-Eng's Avatar
DH-Eng DH-Eng is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 19
Default Re: Del's JCB3C11 and other "Projects"

is the nuffield or massey going as well
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Partner Links



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.