The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Innovations and New Technology

#11   IP: 2.13.126.128
Old 12-03-2016, 11:38 PM
Master Elect of Nine

Default Re: Dumper nudgeblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggerman View Post
that is simply brilliant.ive often thought about it but never done nothing about it.im amazed farmers with stock don't buy dumpers and remove the skips and put three point linkage on the front and have scrapers for pushing slurry about.i certainly would if I still kept 2500 pigs
nick...........
I sold a 1 ton dumper to a farmer and he did just that - said it was the biz - I never saw the finished article though.
  #12   IP: 86.139.39.242
Old 15-03-2016, 02:16 AM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

https://youtu.be/ASNxDMl-DcE

Interesting unit
  #13   IP: 217.44.142.92
Old 15-03-2016, 07:52 AM
Knight of the East and West

Yes I'm sure this type of attachment has been done here before. Didn't Mog do some interesting things to dumpers?
  #14   IP: 86.132.146.192
Old 15-03-2016, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pond digger View Post
Yes I'm sure this type of attachment has been done here before. Didn't Mog do some interesting things to dumpers?
Mog does interesting things to a lot of stuff
  #15   IP: 81.147.152.163
Old 11-10-2016, 08:59 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasRob View Post
It's been somewhere before as I definetly remember seeing it. That said I get email updates from that site and may have seen it there.
If the manufacturers let the skip tip a little further or altered the front of the skip slightly you would be able to doze with the skip like I remember doing years ago .
Just looking at this thread again ....... for some reason?

The Humper-Dumper's skip actually touches the ground on full tip and dozes a treat .... IIRC she's a very early frame steer Thwaites 2.5 tonner ... big ol' skip on her.

Stick a block under the front of the skip and the wheels are off the ground in a second .... if you get a puncture !

Down side of it is the hand crank Petter twin ..... anticlockwise!!! ..... just weird!!!!!! (for a right hand-er anyway ... might be easier if yer's a left hooker?)
  #16   IP: 109.157.255.173
Old 11-10-2016, 09:13 PM

I have a lister driven pump that's an anti-clockwise cranker. It didn't have a handle when I acquired it, so l made one........ A clockwise one............that didn't go well.
  #17   IP: 81.147.152.163
Old 11-10-2016, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pond digger View Post
I have a lister driven pump that's an anti-clockwise cranker. It didn't have a handle when I acquired it, so l made one........ A clockwise one............that didn't go well.
sat here rocking with laughter Chris !! The boss shouts down "Keep the laughter down"!

I had to make one for this 'un too ..... fortunately the end of the crank has a ramped sprag dog for a cross pin handle .. otherwise I'd have probably done the same .... anti-clocks aren't exactly abundant
  #18   IP: 92.40.248.96
Old 12-10-2016, 09:33 PM
Master Elect of Nine

The starter handle I got for the Winget and the mixer is a Lister handle, and they both have a pin in them on a spring, the pin can be turned around the do Clock and Anti-clockwise wise,
They are bloody heavy tho, on there own, all cast.
  #19   IP: 81.147.152.163
Old 12-10-2016, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delbouy View Post
The starter handle I got for the Winget and the mixer is a Lister handle, and they both have a pin in them on a spring, the pin can be turned around the do Clock and Anti-clockwise wise,
They are bloody heavy tho, on there own, all cast.
one like these Del?

they are bloody heavy and would not want it smacking you in the face
  #20   IP: 86.169.179.21
Old 12-10-2016, 11:08 PM
Sublime Master Elected

got a big dent in top of my nose from one of them