The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EQUIPMENT > Construction Equipment

#11   IP: 92.14.252.163
Old 17-08-2018, 09:24 PM
Knight of the East and West

Default Re: Anyone fancy some rebranded Chinese shite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by komatsu View Post
Thanks, I’m surprised a firm in Ireland does, usually those boys turn out some quality gear, but having looked over there buckets, as well as been told, I should need to be good with a welder, I wouldn’t go anywhere near them.
Not all there buckets are built it Ireland, alot come over in the same container as that wee digger did

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #12   IP: 86.22.162.233
Old 18-08-2018, 08:38 AM
Grand Master Architect

There was some cheap yellow machines at auction recently. They were brand new chinese things and i think made 4/5k. TBH I was tempted as there will always be somebody out there for a cheap micro.

here it is
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rhinocero....c100005.m1851

However, why you would put your name against one is the scary thought. It really wouldn't be worth the greif.

Where do you get parts from? and yes look at that welding

I thought the two cylinder yanmars were funny sounding things let along a big single

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Facebook

Last edited by Regy53; 18-08-2018 at 08:43 AM.
  #13   IP: 86.22.162.233
Old 18-08-2018, 08:42 AM
Grand Master Architect

http://www.koopchina.com/product/Die...KD192F-FE.html

this is the fine lump supposedly 12 hp which would be ok i suppose if the pump was good, although max power is at 3600RPM, thats a lot of RPM for a digger maybe you would get a good arse tickle at the same time as the single sings along

but errors on the advert by hardlife

Key Features:

Machine Weight: 910 Kg
Power: 9.6w/ 3600 rpm, Diesel
Bucket Capacity: 0.03 m3
Roll Over Protection

HE10 Standard Features:

8.6 kw Diesel Plant Engine
Fixed Dipper Boom
Auxiliary Hydraulic Service
Rubber Tracks
Front Dozer Blade
Quick Hitch and Full Bucket Set
Roll Over Hoop with Canopy
Supplied with a full set of buckets

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Facebook
  #14   IP: 86.22.162.233
Old 18-08-2018, 08:46 AM
Grand Master Architect

Last post on this now

they look some yoke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Et_BCCbtL4

tops class op right there

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Facebook
  #15   IP: 109.146.190.205
Old 18-08-2018, 09:13 AM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regy53 View Post
Last post on this now

they look some yoke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Et_BCCbtL4

tops class op right there
Windmill
  #16   IP: 5.64.89.18
Old 18-08-2018, 10:18 AM
Perfect Master

I think i will stick with my trusty 2007 B15-3 Yanmar, That dipper seem way too short, problem is with the more obscure makes what will spares be like to get hold of. Anyone seen these JCMAC backhoe loaders and excavators.
  #17   IP: 109.146.190.205
Old 18-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by topkit View Post
I think i will stick with my trusty 2007 B15-3 Yanmar, That dipper seem way too short, problem is with the more obscure makes what will spares be like to get hold of. Anyone seen these JCMAC backhoe loaders and excavators.
obviously catering for the discerning op. who will promptly spend more than the machine cost on a tilty
  #18   IP: 83.216.143.13
Old 10-10-2018, 01:57 AM
Perfect Master

This is a bigger brother of the XN 08 reviewed on here under 'The S***** has hit the fan' cannot seem to find it now but about last Jan. I was urged to look at one of these by someone who should know much better. Anyway I found that the direct drive track motors have no brake, the only holding is the motor on a ram spool. The Koop engine is actually a Yanmar Clone - these engines are imported in to the USA & it is expected that 50% of them will fail within the 1 yr guarantee period! I never saw it in the flesh - just read up on them. Chinese hydraulic valves are awful as some of the LW6 backhoe owners found - having to replace the whole chest with an Italian one

That said someone is hiring out an XN 08 on ebay for £80 Ist day & £40 for subsequent days (plus collect & deliver) Based on 1 day hires he will need it to run for 62.5 days before meltdown to break even! We recently paid £60+ vat per day for a Kubota 008, well abused but worked well, slew twichy on this, tracking sharp start on the last one. I wonder how the XN 08 will stand this abuse? They seem just too cheap to be any good. actually made by sdxiniu.en.made-in-china.com/product/UvuxYeHPVfRh/China-Rhinoceros-Xn08-800kgs-Mini-Crawler-Excavator-Ce-Approved.html
I see that 'Warrington Mini Excavators' is selling them among others. No doubt they will eventually improve but then the price will reflect this. I worry about long term spares availability for anyone buying - there is a low hrs Yanmar 10 for £6K on ebay - a much better bet than this heap of junk