The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EXTRAS > Forum Requests

#1   IP: 81.187.35.130
Old 18-02-2015, 10:24 AM
Elect of Fifteen

Default New Category Suggestion

Under the equipment heading, we should have a "Duckaholics Anonymous" for all the rubber duck drivers
  #2   IP: 86.142.82.47
Old 18-02-2015, 08:25 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
Default Re: New Category Suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberprog View Post
Under the equipment heading, we should have a "Duckaholics Anonymous" for all the rubber duck drivers
LOL!! are you proposing any sub-divisions for tilty or not, Qh or pinned!
  #3   IP: 92.30.55.247
Old 19-02-2015, 07:20 PM

I have been very busy with customer repair work over the last few days and also pricing some concrete stucture work in a new gravel pit, have not had the inclination to do much else and so not posted for a few days. Found this Pm amongst a good few others covering different topics.

I am fully in agreement that we should have this new section... We should also have a Tilty wank time section..... Both these new sections might add a balance to the forum and allow some other pictures that may interest those who at the moment are fed up to the back teeth of seeing those two subjects...

Gets on your tits.

Although it may well be a spoof I won't divulge the sender. However this sort of feeling maybe one reason the forum is quiet, if indeed it is serious and no i didn't write it, I allways put my name to my thoughts and feelings.
  #4   IP: 194.66.0.174
Old 21-02-2015, 01:39 AM
Master Elect of Nine

I enjoy all the different topics, and would love to see more from legends like RolyD8K, and the STGO lads, which to some of you is bread and butter, and others (like me) it is fascinating with little hope of ever driving a D8 or learning how to doze properly.

If it would interest anybody I could possibly try a do a thread about a rebuild on a 8 cylinder 320mm bore wartsila, pics would depend on uplink and it would be boring without them... I am a bit concerned about being too publically identifiable which I guess possibly stops others from posting as well?
  #5   IP: 92.30.55.247
Old 21-02-2015, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longstroke View Post
I enjoy all the different topics, and would love to see more from legends like RolyD8K, and the STGO lads, which to some of you is bread and butter, and others (like me) it is fascinating with little hope of ever driving a D8 or learning how to doze properly.

If it would interest anybody I could possibly try a do a thread about a rebuild on a 8 cylinder 320mm bore wartsila, pics would depend on uplink and it would be boring without them.
I think Roly is as p'd off as many others here with regards the upload hassle. I would be very interested a thread concerning a rebuild of the Wartsila. Pictures would be a disdinct advantage.

Quote:
I am a bit concerned about being too publically identifiable which I guess possibly stops others from posting as well?
that depends on what you have to hide
  #6   IP: 86.144.239.193
Old 21-02-2015, 12:47 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

Quote:

I am fully in agreement that we should have this new section... We should also have a Tilty wank time section..... Both these new sections might add a balance to the forum and allow some other pictures that may interest those who at the moment are fed up to the back teeth of seeing those two subjects...

Gets on your tits.

Although it may well be a spoof I won't divulge the sender. However this sort of feeling maybe one reason the forum is quiet, if indeed it is serious and no i didn't write it, I allways put my name to my thoughts and feelings.
LMAO, Either tounge in cheek or person needs to up their posting quota to shove the ducks back in the water and bury the rotating swivel devices. They'll never catch on anyway tooo bloody expensive and easy enough to build your own if you read the right thread

Rotation excavation across the Nation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #7   IP: 86.144.239.193
Old 21-02-2015, 12:49 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberprog View Post
You need to include wanna be duck drivers too, still few of us trying to master the buggers

Rotation excavation across the Nation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #8   IP: 86.142.82.82
Old 21-02-2015, 11:49 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasRob View Post
You need to include wanna be duck drivers too, still few of us trying to master the buggers
I'll second that Rob, although the 'Drema has been doin' what it's designed for today an' the Druid's been tryin' to keep his sh*t together an' keep up
  #9   IP: 86.142.82.82
Old 21-02-2015, 11:50 PM

Quote:
LMAO, Either tounge in cheek or person needs to up their posting quota to shove the ducks back in the water and bury the rotating swivel devices. They'll never catch on anyway tooo bloody expensive and easy enough to build your own if you read the right thread
LMAO one of the best I've seen in a while
  #10   IP: 81.2.93.37
Old 22-02-2015, 12:02 AM
Elect of Fifteen

Quote:
Very true. I've never driven one, but I was pretty handy with a telehandler and rough terrain forks when doing festival sites! Sure it wouldn't take me long. Used to have a IPAF ticket also, but that's lapsed now as I didn't renew it (barely done anything that needed it the last few years)