The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > EXTRAS > Forum Requests

#1   IP: 109.152.56.132
Old 25-03-2017, 06:23 PM
Intimate Secretary

Default New Forum Logo and Flags for Plantworx 2017

It's taken some time to get here but I can finally say that the Forum will be attending Plantworx 2017 courtesy of Ross who's offered space on his Sandhill Plant stand. Some months ago he offered to do this for members to get together to remember Tim (Trax). As most of you will know we've been reprinting the 'Dozer Operation' book as a memorial to Tim and we're producing 2 special editions for members to sign for Tim's family. Plantworx will be the place to do this if you wish to.
Ross offered to display a flag or banner if anyone could supply him with one. Well, that's what we're about to do. I got together 4 members as well as myself to produce a new logo and flags for Ross to use and any other stand holder in the future willing to host forum members. I had to keep the number of people involved down to a minimum in order to get things done in a relatively short space of time. If we'd opened this up to the membership as a whole we'd still be arguing. I picked the best, the very best:- Graham and Rob were already involved with the books, Paul and Rory were obvious to give us both a representative from further north of England and someone to represent younger members. The results are attached. The flags go to print on Monday and will be with Ross by the end of March. Julian's due to use the logo when the forum's finally updated.
Hope everyone's reasonably happy with the results. These are crude scans the actual things will be brighter and a lot better defined.
That's about it for now, Tone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B.C.E.F. Logo scan.jpg (84.5 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg B.C.E.F. Flag scan.jpg (97.3 KB, 43 views)
  #2   IP: 86.174.114.21
Old 25-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M

Default Re: New Forum Logo and Flags for Plantworx 2017

Tony has done an excellent job here , and will promote the forum well
hats off to you mate well done

cheers graham

life is hard , but its harder if you're stupid
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #3   IP: 109.147.204.30
Old 25-03-2017, 10:44 PM
Prince of Jerusalem

Fantastic job by Tone. His post does not give even a slight hint to the amount of hours he has dedicated to this project.

Great job mate, thank you very much for your time and dedication and also to Ross for the chance to have a central meeting point at PlantWorx for any of us to sign the books.

Rotation excavation across the Nation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #4   IP: 86.169.128.165
Old 25-03-2017, 10:54 PM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

Here here Rob .... looks to be a great job done
  #5   IP: 81.147.99.180
Old 25-03-2017, 11:41 PM
Elect of Fifteen

Bit of an old school logo but I like it.

Every effort to keep the forum going can only be a good thing and if I could send you a pint or 3 to drink then I would do and I'm sure every member would too.
  #6   IP: 86.169.128.165
Old 26-03-2017, 12:32 AM

Location: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

we badly need a LIKE button on here .....
  #7   IP: 213.205.198.230
Old 26-03-2017, 07:28 AM
Grand Master Architect

Great news ..

Were at stand e13 at plant worx opposite Ritchie Brothers

I will make a post closer to the time.. obviously were promoting our own goods but it would be good to meet you all too.

Also the book being out for signing for traxs family is brill

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Facebook
  #8   IP: 86.187.172.71
Old 26-03-2017, 08:45 AM
Prince of Jerusalem

Got to be appreciated as said by Rob the amount of work Tone has put into it. We seem to be moving forward as a community which is brilliant. Got to be pleased Julian is pushing on too.

"IT'S ALL DOWN TO YOUR OWN SITUATION."
  #9   IP: 81.178.210.212
Old 26-03-2017, 12:50 PM
Knight of the East

Only to add that Tony has done a lot i mean a lot of work to get this plan to all come together fair play to you and Ross for making this happen also thanks to julian for starting a great forum in the first place (and hopefully updating it too)

If you can't buy it build it
  #10   IP: 86.169.128.165
Old 26-03-2017, 01:02 PM

make a nice window sticker/decal for ppl's rides/machines (for those fortunate enough to have a cab that is)