The British Construction Equipment Forum  

Go Back   The British Construction Equipment Forum > INDUSTRY MATTERS > Situations Vacant / Post your CV

#31   IP: 5.254.163.144
Old 21-02-2017, 05:15 PM
Grand Master Architect

Default Re: Ambassador required

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD450A View Post
For me the idea of aiming higher than everyone else is a nonstarter, particularly two years ago when we started.... Price a job up as a 21yr old and you simply won't get it.. If your too low it's because you don't know what your doing and the same if the quotes too high, If your in the middle you won't get the job because the other firm is far more experienced. So we settled on the basis that if we charge a reasonable rate and focus on providing a bespoke and professional service that charges fairly we should succeed and it seems to of worked.
That's bloody true mate. If I hadn't been able to grow a beard and look older I don't know where I'd be today
  #32   IP: 86.158.219.0
Old 21-02-2017, 05:22 PM
Knight of the East

Default Re: Ambassador required

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobin View Post
That's bloody true mate. If I hadn't been able to grow a beard and look older I don't know where I'd be today
Pmsl,

Worked today... Big job in the pipeline

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

" "It's not just for money alone that one spends a lifetime building up a business…. It's to preserve a way of life that one knew and loved. No, I can't see my way to selling out to the new vested interests, Mr. Jorkin. I'll have to be loyal to the old ways and die out with them if needs must" - Mr Fezziewig, 1721 - Fuck knows dickens never told me.